- In a nutshell, Gwinnett Tech's mission is to make you successful. Formally stated, the vision of Gwinnett Technical College is to be the recognized leader in providing relevant knowledge to students, businesses and their employees for life. The mission is to anticipate and exceed the educational and workforce training needs of our community.
- Enrollment: 8,576 students
- In-state tuition: $2,796
- Out-state tuition: $4,932
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 64%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Gwinnett Technical College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Gwinnett Technical College was established in 1984 under the name Gwinnett Area Technical School. Originally intended to be an area magnet school with an emphasis on health and business education programs, local industry leaders identified the critical need for adding additional programs that would prepare students for the emerging high-tech workplace. Today, Gwinnett Technical College continues to partner with business and industry to ensure that it remains a state-of-the-art educational and training facility for Gwinnett County and the surrounding region. Students and employers alike have come to recognize that a degree from Gwinnett Tech indicates a rigorous and relevant education designed to help students excel and succeed in a dynamic marketplace Gwinnett Technical College is your workforce specialist providing relevant knowledge for career advancement and improved quality of life. Our programs focus on real-world education for real-world jobs and help you gain the knowledge you need to realize your dreams. Serving the region for over 20 years, Gwinnett Tech is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and has a long history of providing quality education for citizens and the business community.