Tel: (770) 381-7200
- Gwinnett College was founded in July, 1976, by its past president Ruby B. Jackson, as an answer to the tremendous growth being experienced in the North Atlanta, Georgia area and by Gwinnett County in particular. The mission of Gwinnett College is to provide diploma and associate degree higher education programs. These programs of high quality are designed to prepare a diverse student population to meet the needs of employees in the legal, medical, and business fields. The career-oriented degree programs contain up-to-date and integrated general education curriculum to provide for a well-rounded academic experience. GC has its goal of preparing students academically, intellectually, personally, and professionally for successful careers and advancement. Today, we continue to focus on a superior education for our students. Our goals are simple. We want students who start school to finish. We want students who finish school to go to work. We want students who go to work to advance in life as well as in their jobs. Our recent expansions are helping us realize our goals for even more students.
- For disclosures please see https://www.gwinnettcollege.edu/title-ix-disclosures/
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Gwinnett College-Lilburn||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||325 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||143 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||182 students||1,473 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,200||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Gwinnett College-Lilburn is Gwinnett Technical College (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,234 students | 5.40 Mi5150 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville,  GA  30043
(770) 962-7580 5.407,234
- 1,170 students | 8.00 Mi1927 Lakeside Parkway
Tucker,  GA  30084
(770) 938-4711 8.001,170
- 4,050 students | 10.00 Mi495 N Indian Creek Dr
Clarkston,  GA  30021
(404) 297-9522 10.004,050
- 346 students | 10.40 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
(770) 216-2960 10.40346
- 428 students | 13.20 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta,  GA  30328
(770) 576-4498 13.20428
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.