Tel: (770) 381-7200
- Gwinnett College was founded in July, 1976, by its past president Ruby B. Jackson, as an answer to the tremendous growth being experienced in the North Atlanta, Georgia area and by Gwinnett County in particular. The mission of Gwinnett College is to provide diploma and associate degree higher education programs. These programs of high quality are designed to prepare a diverse student population to meet the needs of employees in the legal, medical, and business fields. The career-oriented degree programs contain up-to-date and integrated general education curriculum to provide for a well-rounded academic experience. GC has its goal of preparing students academically, intellectually, personally, and professionally for successful careers and advancement. Today, we continue to focus on a superior education for our students. Our goals are simple. We want students who start school to finish. We want students who finish school to go to work. We want students who go to work to advance in life as well as in their jobs. Our recent expansions are helping us realize our goals for even more students.
- For disclosures please see https://www.gwinnettcollege.edu/title-ix-disclosures/
The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Gwinnett College-Lilburn||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||94 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Gwinnett College-Lilburn is Gwinnett Technical College (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,124 students | 5.40 Mi5150 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
(770) 962-7580 5.409,124
- 1,170 students | 8.00 Mi1927 Lakeside Parkway
Tucker, GA 30084
(770) 938-4711 8.001,170
- 3,374 students | 10.00 Mi495 N Indian Creek Dr
Clarkston, GA 30021
(404) 297-9522 10.003,374
- 419 students | 10.40 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Chamblee, GA 30341
(770) 216-2960 10.40419
- 428 students | 13.20 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta, GA 30328
(770) 576-4498 13.20428
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.