Gogebic Community College
- GCC's state of the art campus on beautiful Mt. Zion sets the stage for mind clearing and big thinking. For over 85 years, we have been the small campus with the big commitment to your rewarding future offering over 55 associate degree and certificate programs! We also offer on campus housing, athletics, and one to one student support services. Where else can you fish the Lake Superior shores in the morning and hit the slopes by noon?
- Enrollment: 945 students
- In-state tuition: $7,653
- Out-state tuition: $8,552
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 12%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
ADAPT, Phi Theta Kappa, Religious Christian Groups, Student Senate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
eSports, Intramural Athletics
- Gogebic Community College was founded in 1932 and is a public, 2 year community college. It is situated at the corner of Jackson Road and Greenbush Street on the southeast slope of Mt. Zion. The principal classroom buildings are the Rutger Erickson Academic Building, the Carl Kleimola Technical Center, and the Jacob Solin Center for Business Education. The three buildings are connected by walkways on two floors and surround a courtyard. In addition to classrooms, laboratories, and faculty offices, each building houses facilities and services for instructional support and student activities. A fourth building, the David G. Lindquist Student and Conference Center, is a focal point for student activities and athletics on campus and contains a gymnasium, walking track, weight rooms, lounges, Courtside Cafe and more. We offer excellent academic programs that transfer to baccalaureate institutions, career training programs, courses that will stimulate your imagination and personal growth. Whether you are making the initial transition to higher learning or coming back for continuing educational development, the college is focused on furthering your success. The college is accreditated by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Campus Suites Student Housing is located adjacent to the Lindquist Student and Conference Center and provides an opportunity for students to live on campus while attending GCC. Mt. Zion Winter Recreation Area is located on campus. GCC students with 6 credits or more ski free!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Gogebic Community College cost?
Gogebic Community College's tuition is approximately $7,653 for In-State students and $8,552 for Out-State students.
What sports does Gogebic Community College offer?
Gogebic Community College offers 1 interscholastic sports: Volleyball.