Globe University-Sioux Falls
Tel: (605) 977-0705
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. At Globe University, every program, every course and every class provides practical skills and knowledge students later apply in their workplaces. Globe University-Sioux Falls offers a variety of master’s, bachelor’s and associate degree and diploma programs. As a graduate, students will have the real-world skills employers are looking for. That’s because our faculty know the industry they teach. Since many continue to work in the field, they can share their real-time knowledge with students.
The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe University-Sioux Falls||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||73 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Globe University-Sioux Falls is Southeast Technical Institute (5.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,332 students | 5.00 Mi2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls,  SD  57107
(605) 367-7624 5.002,332
- 1,568 students | 51.40 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon,  IA  51201
(712) 324-5061 51.401,568
- 1,162 students | 62.20 Mi1800 E. Spruce Street
Mitchell,  SD  57301
(800) 684-1969 62.201,162
- 254 students | 70.50 Mi2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City,  IA  51104
(712) 279-3149 70.50254
- 6,331 students | 73.90 Mi4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City,  IA  51106
(800) 352-4649 73.906,331
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!