Globe University-Sioux Falls
Tel: (605) 977-0705
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. At Globe University, every program, every course and every class provides practical skills and knowledge students later apply in their workplaces. Globe University-Sioux Falls offers a variety of master’s, bachelor’s and associate degree and diploma programs. As a graduate, students will have the real-world skills employers are looking for. That’s because our faculty know the industry they teach. Since many continue to work in the field, they can share their real-time knowledge with students.
The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe University-Sioux Falls||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||70 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Globe University-Sioux Falls is National American University-Sioux Falls (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 155 students | 0.30 Mi5801 South Corporate Place
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
(605) 336-4600 0.30155
- 2,166 students | 5.00 Mi2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
(605) 367-7624 5.002,166
- 1,747 students | 51.40 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon, IA 51201
(712) 324-5061 51.401,747
- 1,162 students | 62.20 Mi1800 E. Spruce Street
Mitchell, SD 57301
(800) 684-1969 62.201,162
- 273 students | 70.50 Mi2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City, IA 51104
(712) 279-3149 70.50273
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?