Globe University-Sioux Falls
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. At Globe University, every program, every course and every class provides practical skills and knowledge students later apply in their workplaces. Globe University-Sioux Falls offers a variety of master’s, bachelor’s and associate degree and diploma programs. As a graduate, students will have the real-world skills employers are looking for. That’s because our faculty know the industry they teach. Since many continue to work in the field, they can share their real-time knowledge with students.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe University-Sioux Falls||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||138 students||934 students|
|# Full-Time Students||105 students||680 students|
|# Part-Time Students||33 students||254 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,500||$38,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Globe University-Sioux Falls is National American University-Sioux Falls (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 595 students | 0.30 Mi5801 South Corporate Place
Sioux Falls,  SD  57108
- 2,332 students | 5.00 Mi2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls,  SD  57107
- 1,568 students | 50.50 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon,  IA  51201
- 1,198 students | 62.40 Mi1800 E. Spruce Street
Mitchell,  SD  57301
- 254 students | 70.40 Mi2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City,  IA  51104
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.