Globe University-Sioux Falls
Tel: (605) 977-0705
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. At Globe University, every program, every course and every class provides practical skills and knowledge students later apply in their workplaces. Globe University-Sioux Falls offers a variety of master’s, bachelor’s and associate degree and diploma programs. As a graduate, students will have the real-world skills employers are looking for. That’s because our faculty know the industry they teach. Since many continue to work in the field, they can share their real-time knowledge with students.
The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe University-Sioux Falls||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||70 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Globe University-Sioux Falls is National American University-Sioux Falls (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 155 students | 0.30 Mi5801 South Corporate Place
Sioux Falls,  SD  57108
(605) 336-4600 0.30155
- 2,166 students | 5.00 Mi2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls,  SD  57107
(605) 367-7624 5.002,166
- 1,747 students | 51.40 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon,  IA  51201
(712) 324-5061 51.401,747
- 1,162 students | 62.20 Mi1800 E. Spruce Street
Mitchell,  SD  57301
(800) 684-1969 62.201,162
- 273 students | 70.50 Mi2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City,  IA  51104
(712) 279-3149 70.50273
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.