GateWay Community College - Phoenix
- One of the ten nationally accredited Maricopa County Community Colleges, GateWay Community College is a fully accredited, comprehensive institution emphasizing both academic and occupational programs.
- Enrollment: 4,670 students
- In-state tuition: $2,046
- Out-state tuition: $7,830
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 66%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- A complete college experience must involve not only the development of academic skills, but also the development of personal and interpersonal competencies. GateWay provides a vast array of resources and activities for all types and levels of students. The staff and faculty of GWCC are dedicated to providing you with a practical, comprehensive education that will give you the tools and knowledge to attain a competitive edge in your chosen career or in furthering your educational aspirations. The Maricopa Skill Center has had 40 successful years since its founding in 1962 providing businesses with entry-level employees who can do the job they were hired to do and to understand and practice effective work ethics. An estimated 75,000 graduates have started or enhanced their careers at the Skill Center. GateWay offers exciting opportunities for students who wish to participate in cultural clubs and organizations that are associated with specific career fields. The success of a company is measured by the skill and knowledge level of its employees. We can offer your organization high quality training and state-of-the art technology to increase your company's productivity. Training is offered at your business or on our sites. Training can also be customized to meet your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does GateWay Community College - Phoenix cost?
GateWay Community College - Phoenix's tuition is approximately $2,046 for In-State students and $7,830 for Out-State students.