Rio Salado College
- Rio Salado's mission is to astonish its customers, which include students and community partners. This is accomplished through an emphasis upon collaborative partnerships, accelerated formats and distance learning, particularly eLearning.
- Enrollment: 17,362 students
- In-state tuition: $2,046
- Out-state tuition: $7,830
- Student:teacher ratio: 21:1
- Minority enrollment: 57%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Rio Salado College was established in 1978 to provide active, working adults with flexible educational opportunities. Known as ?the college without walls,? Rio Salado courses are delivered through innovative learning formats and for diverse populations with choice, access, convenience, flexibility, and affordability in mind. The formats Rio Salado excels at include customized programs and partnerships, accelerated classes and programs, distance learning and dual enrollment. Rio Salado provides a caring and supportive environment where employees and students form a diverse community. Rio Salado carries the maximum 10-year accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. Our instructors are highly skilled in the teaching arts and are experienced professionals in their subject areas. This combination brings to Rio Salado College students a unique perspective of knowledge and practical application. Rio Salado College is proud to offer its students an exceptionally qualified instructional staff which is interested in and dedicated to the student.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rio Salado College cost?
Rio Salado College's tuition is approximately $2,046 for In-State students and $7,830 for Out-State students.