- Allied Medical & Technical Institute provides an opportunity for organizations to hire the graduates of our schools who have completed quality, people-oriented, post-secondary career training. These graduates are capable of utilizing those skills in the business world, resulting in a positive impact for themselves and the businesses they are associated with.
Fortis Institute-Forty Fort serves 182 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the state community college average of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 39%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 182 students
- Private-state tuition: $15,214
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 42%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Fortis Institute-Forty Fort ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
Debt For Students
The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 28% over five years.
Fortis Institute-Forty Fort
(PA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Fortis Institute-Forty Fort has grown by 14% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five years.
The Fortis Institute-Forty Fort diversity score of 0.61 is more than the state average of 0.59. The school's diversity has grown by 14% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $15,214 is less than the state average of $17,669. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Allied Medical & Technical Institute is at the forefront of career education in Northeast Pennsylvania. Our facilities and programs are continually being enhanced so we can offer you the best education that will get you the career training you need to enter today's job market with confidence. The Forty Fort campus of Allied Medical & Technical Institute is located in a lovely residential area of Wyoming Valley, which has served the Greater Wilkes-Barre area since 1984. The location of the Forty Fort campus makes it easily accessible from Rt. 81 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Our school is comprised of a friendly admissions and administrative staff and experienced instructors. We offer hands-on training that offers our students an interesting and enjoyable learning experience. Our Forty Fort campus is proud of its history of providing a skilled workforce to the Greater Wilkes-Barre area for over 20 years. Programs offered at the Forty Fort campus includes Business Administration/Accounting, ECG/Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Assistant Technician, Medical Transcriptionist/Insurance Billing Specialist and Pharmacy Technician. The college is accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) and licensed by the State Board of Private Licensed Schools of Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fortis Institute-Forty Fort cost?
Fortis Institute-Forty Fort's private state tuition is approximately $15,214.
What is the acceptance rate of Fortis Institute-Forty Fort?
The acceptance rate of Fortis Institute-Forty Fort is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 74%.
What is Fortis Institute-Forty Fort's ranking?
Fortis Institute-Forty Fort ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Percent of students receiving financial aid and Least debt for graduating students.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.