Eastern Florida State College
Tel: (321) 632-1111
- Brevard Community College is committed to engaging our diverse population in quality, accessible learning opportunities which successfully meet individual and community needs.
The teacher population of 364 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Eastern Florida State College||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||364 staff||37 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Situated on Florida's Space Coast, BCC has four integrated campuses – in Cocoa, Melbourne, Palm Bay and Titusville – an aerospace program at the Kennedy Space Center and a Virtual campus. BCC's diverse 25,000+ student body is made up of high school graduates, business professionals, retirees and everyday people who are university-bound, seeking new career paths or simply following a love of learning. Brevard Community College offers a variety of degree and certificate programs designed to help you transfer to a four-year college or go directly into the workforce. Also, we offer many non-credit courses for students who simply wish to upgrade their skills. BCC serves almost half of the county's residents with educational programs and cultural, sporting, and entertainment events. BCC has a rich athletic tradition, with nine National Junior College Athletic Association titles, 25 conference championships, and 21 Florida Community College Athletics Association titles. BCC is a member of the Suncoast Conference of the FCCAA. BCC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Located on the Cocoa Campus are three of the world's most technologically advanced facilities: The Astronaut Memorial Planetarium, the BCC/UCF Joint Use Library, and the Florida Solar Energy Center. Together these facilities comprise the main components of the Florida Circle of Science and Technology.
The nearest community college to Eastern Florida State College is Everest University-Melbourne (18.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 392 students | 18.10 Mi2401 N Harbor City Blvd
Melbourne,  FL  32935
(321) 253-2929 18.10392
- 2,977 students | 29.60 Mi12900 Challenger Parkway
Orlando,  FL  32826
(407) 447-7300 29.602,977
- 19,285 students | 36.10 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park,  FL  32792
(407) 679-0100 36.1019,285
- 612 students | 37.30 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
(407) 478-0500 37.30612
- 1,445 students | 39.20 Mi1485 Florida Mall Avenue
Orlando,  FL  32809
(407) 671-9922 39.201,445
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.