Full Sail University
- For over twenty-five years, Full Sail Real World Education has been an industry leader in entertainment media and education. Full Sail’s degree programs offer intensive career training in Game Development, Computer Animation, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Recording Arts, and Show Production.
- The teacher population of 887 teachers has declined by 47% over five years.
|Full Sail University||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||887 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||19,285 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||19,285 students||537 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||693 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||17,318 students||537 students|
|# Graduate Students||1,967 students||53 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.75||0.70|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,800||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Full Sail's Bachelor's and Associate's Degrees for creative minds include Computer Animation, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Game Development, Recording Arts, and Show Production & Touring. Regardless of which program at our school you choose, one of Full Sail's fundamental goals is to encourage the union of art and technology. If you're looking to launch a career in music, film, video games, design, or animation, you've come to the right place. Over the past 27 years, Full Sail Real World Education has built a reputation as one of the premier media arts colleges in the world. Throughout the entertainment industry, Full Sail graduates have made their names working on award-winning films and albums, acclaimed video games and design projects, live productions, and more. Thousands of talented artists from around the globe are attracted to Full Sail because of its unique educational environment. Full Sail's student body of over 5,000 comes from 37 countries worldwide. Students from nations as diverse as Japan, India, Mexico, Belgium, Sweden, Iceland, Kenya, Canada, and South Korea have chosen Full Sail to launch their careers in the entertainment media industry. Full Sail's newly redesigned Media Center, where we've assembled the books, magazines, movies, and technology you need to research a project, study for that important test, keep in touch with friends, family, and classmates, connect to the Internet with your laptop, or just relax and take a break on one of our comfy couches.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 430 students | 1.40 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
- 410 students | 4.00 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
- 14 students | 4.20 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 2,090 students | 4.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 242 students | 4.80 Mi7275 Estapona Circle
Casselberry,  FL  32730
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.