Full Sail University
- For over twenty-five years, Full Sail Real World Education has been an industry leader in entertainment media and education. Full Sail’s degree programs offer intensive career training in Game Development, Computer Animation, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Recording Arts, and Show Production.
Full Sail University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 887 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Full Sail University||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||887 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||19,285 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||19,285 students||487 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||17,318 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||1,967 students||30 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,800||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Full Sail's Bachelor's and Associate's Degrees for creative minds include Computer Animation, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Game Development, Recording Arts, and Show Production & Touring. Regardless of which program at our school you choose, one of Full Sail's fundamental goals is to encourage the union of art and technology. If you're looking to launch a career in music, film, video games, design, or animation, you've come to the right place. Over the past 27 years, Full Sail Real World Education has built a reputation as one of the premier media arts colleges in the world. Throughout the entertainment industry, Full Sail graduates have made their names working on award-winning films and albums, acclaimed video games and design projects, live productions, and more. Thousands of talented artists from around the globe are attracted to Full Sail because of its unique educational environment. Full Sail's student body of over 5,000 comes from 37 countries worldwide. Students from nations as diverse as Japan, India, Mexico, Belgium, Sweden, Iceland, Kenya, Canada, and South Korea have chosen Full Sail to launch their careers in the entertainment media industry. Full Sail's newly redesigned Media Center, where we've assembled the books, magazines, movies, and technology you need to research a project, study for that important test, keep in touch with friends, family, and classmates, connect to the Internet with your laptop, or just relax and take a break on one of our comfy couches.
- The nearest community college to Full Sail University is Herzing University-Winter Park (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 430 students | 1.40 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park,  FL  32792
- 410 students | 4.00 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs,  FL  32714
- 14 students | 4.20 Mi1573 W. Fairbanks Ave Suite #100
Winter Park,  FL  32789
- 2,090 students | 4.30 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando,  FL  32803
- 242 students | 4.80 Mi7275 Estapona Circle
Casselberry,  FL  32730
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.