- For over twenty-five years, Full Sail Real World Education has been an industry leader in entertainment media and education. Full Sailï¿½s degree programs offer intensive career training in Game Development, Computer Animation, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Recording Arts, and Show Production.
Full Sail University serves 24,627 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is lower than the state community college average of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body (majority Black), which is equal to the state average of 59%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 24,627 students
- Private-state tuition: $22,796
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 59%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Full Sail University ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
The teacher population of 2,135 teachers has grown by 140% over five years.
Full Sail University
(FL) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
Four or more years
Private, for profit
The student population of Full Sail University has grown by 32% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five years.
The Full Sail University diversity score of 0.74 is more than the state average of 0.72. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $22,796 is more than the state average of $16,140. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Full Sail's Bachelor's and Associate's Degrees for creative minds include Computer Animation, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Game Development, Recording Arts, and Show Production & Touring. Regardless of which program at our school you choose, one of Full Sail's fundamental goals is to encourage the union of art and technology. If you're looking to launch a career in music, film, video games, design, or animation, you've come to the right place. Over the past 27 years, Full Sail Real World Education has built a reputation as one of the premier media arts colleges in the world. Throughout the entertainment industry, Full Sail graduates have made their names working on award-winning films and albums, acclaimed video games and design projects, live productions, and more. Thousands of talented artists from around the globe are attracted to Full Sail because of its unique educational environment. Full Sail's student body of over 5,000 comes from 37 countries worldwide. Students from nations as diverse as Japan, India, Mexico, Belgium, Sweden, Iceland, Kenya, Canada, and South Korea have chosen Full Sail to launch their careers in the entertainment media industry. Full Sail's newly redesigned Media Center, where we've assembled the books, magazines, movies, and technology you need to research a project, study for that important test, keep in touch with friends, family, and classmates, connect to the Internet with your laptop, or just relax and take a break on one of our comfy couches.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Full Sail University cost?
Full Sail University's private state tuition is approximately $22,796.
What is Full Sail University's ranking?
Full Sail University ranks among the top 20% of community college in Florida for: Diversity in US community colleges, Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.