- DeVry University Westminster Campus offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in some of today's fastest-growing career fields. In a metropolitan area boasting the nation's second-most-highly educated workforce and a growing blend of viable industries from aerospace and bioscience to information technology and financial services, DeVry University Westminster enables you to explore possible career opportunities in a wide variety of industries. The Westminster Campus offers spacious classrooms, a full-service research library with fully wired workstations, private study rooms, a student store, and a comfortable commons area. Once enrolled at this campus, you may also take courses at the Greenwood Village (Denver South) Center, if the course is offered there, or take online courses. Take all of your courses onsite, all online, or a mix of bothï¿½whatever best fits your schedule and your life.
DeVry University-Colorado places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Colorado||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||33 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||964 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||331 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||633 students||901 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||300 students||617 students|
|# Graduate Students||31 students||31 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-Colorado is Front Range Community College (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,761 students | 2.10 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 342 students | 4.20 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- n/a students | 5.00 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 552 students | 5.80 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
- 944 students | 6.10 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.