- DeVry University Westminster Campus offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in some of today's fastest-growing career fields. In a metropolitan area boasting the nation's second-most-highly educated workforce and a growing blend of viable industries from aerospace and bioscience to information technology and financial services, DeVry University Westminster enables you to explore possible career opportunities in a wide variety of industries. The Westminster Campus offers spacious classrooms, a full-service research library with fully wired workstations, private study rooms, a student store, and a comfortable commons area. Once enrolled at this campus, you may also take courses at the Greenwood Village (Denver South) Center, if the course is offered there, or take online courses. Take all of your courses onsite, all online, or a mix of bothï¿½whatever best fits your schedule and your life.
DeVry University-Colorado places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|DeVry University-Colorado||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||33 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||964 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||331 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||633 students||901 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||300 students||617 students|
|# Graduate Students||31 students||31 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$51,500||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to DeVry University-Colorado is Front Range Community College (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,761 students | 1.90 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 342 students | 4.20 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- n/a students | 5.10 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 552 students | 5.80 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
- 944 students | 6.10 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.