Daymar College-Paducah Main (Closed 2010)
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Paducah Main||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||47 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||34 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||13 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,800||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Paducah Main is West Kentucky Community and Technical College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,402 students | 1.80 Mi4810 Alben Barkley Drive
Paducah,  KY  42002
- 1,799 students | 31.90 Mi8364 Shawnee College Rd
Ullin,  IL  62992
- 1,834 students | 47.00 Mi3575 College Road
Harrisburg,  IL  62946
- 233 students | 52.90 Mi2001 William Street
Cape Girardeau,  MO  63703
- 6,718 students | 53.50 Mi700 Logan College Road
Carterville,  IL  62918
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.