Cortiva Institute-Maitland ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Florida for:
The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 162% over five years.
|Cortiva Institute-Maitland||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||128 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$6,671||$10,413|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,959||$5,500|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Florida College Of Natural Health is a member of Steiner Education Group Schools. Florida College of Natural Health is offers five Associate of Science Degree Programs in Natural Health and three Diploma Programs. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The nearest community college to Cortiva Institute-Maitland is City College-Altamonte Springs (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 188 students | 2.30 Mi177 Montgomery Road
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(407) 831-9816 2.30188
- 1,688 students | 4.10 Mi671 Winyah Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
(407) 303-7742 4.101,688
- 612 students | 5.20 Mi1865 SR 436
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 478-0500 5.20612
- 21,666 students | 6.30 Mi3300 University Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 679-0100 6.3021,666
- 47,940 students | 6.30 Mi1768 Park Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32835
(407) 299-2187 6.3047,940
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.