Churchman business school (Closed 2004)
|Churchman business school||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Churchman business school is Northampton County Area Community College (6.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,067 students | 6.30 Mi3835 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem,  PA  18020
- 2,573 students | 10.80 Mi475 Route 57 W
Washington,  NJ  07882
- 110 students | 11.70 Mi3184 Airport Road
Bethlehem,  PA  18017
- 540 students | 20.10 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
- 7,114 students | 21.10 Mi4525 Education Park Dr
Schnecksville,  PA  18078
A new study by the Massachusetts Teachers Association has urged the state to hire more full-time faculty members at community colleges after uncovering a host of issues related to a growing adjunct faculty at these schools.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.