Churchman business school (Closed 2004)
|Churchman business school||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Churchman business school is Northampton County Area Community College (5.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,067 students | 5.90 Mi3835 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem,  PA  18020
- 110 students | 9.60 Mi3184 Airport Road
Bethlehem,  PA  18017
- 2,573 students | 10.80 Mi475 Route 57 W
Washington,  NJ  07882
- 540 students | 20.10 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
- 7,114 students | 21.00 Mi4525 Education Park Dr
Schnecksville,  PA  18078
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.