Churchman business school (Closed 2004)
|Churchman business school||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Churchman business school is Northampton County Area Community College (5.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,067 students | 5.90 Mi3835 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem,  PA  18020
- 110 students | 9.60 Mi3184 Airport Road
Bethlehem,  PA  18017
- 2,573 students | 10.80 Mi475 Route 57 W
Washington,  NJ  07882
- 540 students | 20.10 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
- 7,114 students | 21.00 Mi4525 Education Park Dr
Schnecksville,  PA  18078
We report on the latest developments at City College of San Francisco that have resulted in the school’s loss of accreditation and impending shut-down.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.