Chemeketa Community College
Tel: (503) 399-5000
- Chemeketa has seven locations in Oregon's Wilamette Valley. Students appreciate our diversity and the opportunity to earn the first two-years of their university degree at a fraction of the cost. We also provide training in over thirty career fields.
The teacher population of 753 teachers has grown by 93% over five years.
|Chemeketa Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||753 staff||221 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Chemeketa Community College district covers more than 2,600 square miles in Oregon's Mid-Willamette Valley, including Marion, Polk, most of Yamhill and part of Linn counties. Our largest campus is located in Salem. We also have locations in Dallas,? Woodburn, Brooks and our new Yamhill Valley campus in McMinnville. We offer credit and non-credit classes, workshops, seminars, and special programs in more than 25 locations throughout the college district. Classes meet during the day, evening, weekends, and online. Chemeketa has four areas of study. Career and Technical Education porgrams train students who want to qualify for work in specific fields. We offer more than 40 professional-technical training programs. College transfer courses are for students who wish to continue their education at a four-year college or university. Through lifelong learning we offer many credit and non-credit classes, workshops and short courses. Developmental skill building classes are offered for people who want to learn basic reading, writing, mathematics, and study skills; finish high school; or learn English as a second language. Chemeketa is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
The nearest community college to Chemeketa Community College is Linn-Benton Community College (27.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,533 students | 27.70 Mi6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany, OR 97321
(541) 917-4999 27.705,533
- 6,270 students | 30.90 Mi19600 Molalla Ave
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503) 594-6000 30.906,270
- 60,037 students | 34.10 Mi12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland, OR 97219
(971) 722-6111 34.1060,037
- 740 students | 36.40 Mi4145 SW Watson Ave. #300
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503) 646-6000 36.40740
- 404 students | 41.30 Mi1425 NE Irving Street, Bldg 300
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 281-4181 41.30404
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.