Chemeketa Community College
Tel: (503) 399-5000
- Chemeketa has seven locations in Oregon's Wilamette Valley. Students appreciate our diversity and the opportunity to earn the first two-years of their university degree at a fraction of the cost. We also provide training in over thirty career fields.
The teacher population of 367 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Chemeketa Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||367 staff||108 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Chemeketa Community College district covers more than 2,600 square miles in Oregon's Mid-Willamette Valley, including Marion, Polk, most of Yamhill and part of Linn counties. Our largest campus is located in Salem. We also have locations in Dallas,? Woodburn, Brooks and our new Yamhill Valley campus in McMinnville. We offer credit and non-credit classes, workshops, seminars, and special programs in more than 25 locations throughout the college district. Classes meet during the day, evening, weekends, and online. Chemeketa has four areas of study. Career and Technical Education porgrams train students who want to qualify for work in specific fields. We offer more than 40 professional-technical training programs. College transfer courses are for students who wish to continue their education at a four-year college or university. Through lifelong learning we offer many credit and non-credit classes, workshops and short courses. Developmental skill building classes are offered for people who want to learn basic reading, writing, mathematics, and study skills; finish high school; or learn English as a second language. Chemeketa is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
The nearest community college to Chemeketa Community College is Linn-Benton Community College (27.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,347 students | 27.70 Mi6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany,  OR  97321
(541) 917-4811 27.7010,347
- 6,064 students | 30.90 Mi19600 Molalla Ave
Oregon City,  OR  97045
(503) 594-6000 30.906,064
- 75,000 students | 34.10 Mi12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland,  OR  97219
(971) 722-6111 34.1075,000
- 452 students | 40.30 Mi600 SW 10th Avenue, Suite 500
Portland,  OR  97205
(503) 223-2245 40.30452
- 446 students | 41.30 Mi1425 NE Irving Street, Bldg 300
Portland,  OR  97232
(503) 281-4181 41.30446
Learn about the strategies you can take to guarantee your admission to a state university once you have completed community college in states like Hawaii, Virginia, California, and New Hampshire.
Learn how President Obama, who is considered the "Community College President," has rightly earned his title based upon his proposed funding and support for community colleges throughout the country.
Learn about the innovative programs, curriculum, and parades that community colleges are creating to prevent drunk driving on campus.