Pima Medical Institute-Seattle
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (206) 322-6100
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Seattle community since 1989. In Seattle, we offer medical training in medical training in seattle certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. At Pima Medical Institute, we want each student to succeed. We are dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that offers theoretical classroom studies coupled with real world training on-site at medical facilities. Pima Medical Institute is more than a vocational school. We provide life-altering opportunities that turn our students into competent medical professionals who can meet the expectations of 21st century employers. Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives by providing the best value in medical career education.
The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 337% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Seattle||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||157 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||9|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||78%||65%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$11,595|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$6,271|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is North Seattle College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,929 students | 0.40 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 934-3600 0.405,929
- 5,949 students | 3.70 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Shoreline, WA 98133
(206) 546-4101 3.705,949
- 6,802 students | 5.70 Mi1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 934-3800 5.706,802
- 1,378 students | 6.10 Mi2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
(206) 448-0900 6.101,378
- 3,670 students | 7.50 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425) 739-8100 7.503,670
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.