Pima Medical Institute-Seattle
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Seattle community since 1989. In Seattle, we offer medical training in medical training in seattle certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. At Pima Medical Institute, we want each student to succeed. We are dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that offers theoretical classroom studies coupled with real world training on-site at medical facilities. Pima Medical Institute is more than a vocational school. We provide life-altering opportunities that turn our students into competent medical professionals who can meet the expectations of 21st century employers. Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives by providing the best value in medical career education.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 16% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Seattle||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||11|
|Total Enrollment||760 students||4,463 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||31:1|
|# Full-Time Students||760 students||2,353 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$36,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||72%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,833|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,493 students | 0.40 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA  98103
- 6,015 students | 3.60 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA  98133
- 6,773 students | 5.70 Mi1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA  98122
- 1,378 students | 6.10 Mi2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA  98121
- 3,660 students | 7.40 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland,  WA  98034
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.