Pima Medical Institute-Seattle
Tel: (206) 322-6100
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Seattle community since 1989. In Seattle, we offer medical training in medical training in seattle certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. At Pima Medical Institute, we want each student to succeed. We are dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that offers theoretical classroom studies coupled with real world training on-site at medical facilities. Pima Medical Institute is more than a vocational school. We provide life-altering opportunities that turn our students into competent medical professionals who can meet the expectations of 21st century employers. Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives by providing the best value in medical career education.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Seattle||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||11|
|Total Enrollment||760 students||4,463 students|
|# Full-Time Students||760 students||2,353 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$36,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||72%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$8,708||$10,614|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,750||$5,830|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is North Seattle College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,493 students | 0.40 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA  98103
(206) 934-3600 0.406,493
- 6,015 students | 3.70 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA  98133
(206) 546-4101 3.706,015
- 6,773 students | 5.70 Mi1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA  98122
(206) 934-3800 5.706,773
- 1,378 students | 6.10 Mi2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA  98121
(206) 448-0900 6.101,378
- 3,660 students | 7.50 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland,  WA  98034
(425) 739-8100 7.503,660
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.