Pima Medical Institute-Seattle
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Seattle community since 1989. In Seattle, we offer medical training in medical training in seattle certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. At Pima Medical Institute, we want each student to succeed. We are dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that offers theoretical classroom studies coupled with real world training on-site at medical facilities. Pima Medical Institute is more than a vocational school. We provide life-altering opportunities that turn our students into competent medical professionals who can meet the expectations of 21st century employers. Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives by providing the best value in medical career education.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Seattle||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||11|
|Total Enrollment||760 students||4,463 students|
|# Full-Time Students||760 students||2,353 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$36,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||72%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$8,708||$10,614|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,750||$5,830|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is North Seattle College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,493 students | 0.40 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA  98103
- 6,015 students | 3.60 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA  98133
- 6,773 students | 5.70 Mi1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA  98122
- 1,378 students | 6.10 Mi2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA  98121
- 3,660 students | 7.40 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland,  WA  98034
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.