Pima Medical Institute-Seattle
Tel: (206) 322-6100
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Seattle community since 1989. In Seattle, we offer medical training in medical training in seattle certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. At Pima Medical Institute, we want each student to succeed. We are dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that offers theoretical classroom studies coupled with real world training on-site at medical facilities. Pima Medical Institute is more than a vocational school. We provide life-altering opportunities that turn our students into competent medical professionals who can meet the expectations of 21st century employers. Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives by providing the best value in medical career education.
The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Seattle||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||145 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||72%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$10,614|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,830|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is North Seattle College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,493 students | 0.40 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA  98103
(206) 934-3600 0.406,493
- 6,015 students | 3.70 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle,  WA  98133
(206) 546-4101 3.706,015
- 6,773 students | 5.70 Mi1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA  98122
(206) 934-3800 5.706,773
- 1,378 students | 6.10 Mi2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA  98121
(206) 448-0900 6.101,378
- 3,660 students | 7.50 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland,  WA  98034
(425) 739-8100 7.503,660
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!