Pima Medical Institute-Seattle
Tel: (206) 322-6100
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Seattle community since 1989. In Seattle, we offer medical training in medical training in seattle certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. At Pima Medical Institute, we want each student to succeed. We are dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that offers theoretical classroom studies coupled with real world training on-site at medical facilities. Pima Medical Institute is more than a vocational school. We provide life-altering opportunities that turn our students into competent medical professionals who can meet the expectations of 21st century employers. Our mission is to improve the quality of peopleï¿½s lives by providing the best value in medical career education.
The teacher population of 68 teachers has grown by 240% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Seattle||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||68 staff||353 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||9|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||64%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,354||$6,267|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is North Seattle College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,693 students | 0.40 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 934-3600 0.405,693
- 5,884 students | 3.70 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Shoreline, WA 98133
(206) 546-4101 3.705,884
- 6,743 students | 5.70 Mi1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 934-3800 5.706,743
- 3,620 students | 7.50 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425) 739-8100 7.503,620
- 3,387 students | 7.60 Mi18345 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011
(425) 352-8000 7.603,387
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.