Pima Medical Institute-Seattle
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (206) 322-6100
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Seattle community since 1989. In Seattle, we offer medical training in medical training in seattle certificate programs dental assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. At Pima Medical Institute, we want each student to succeed. We are dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that offers theoretical classroom studies coupled with real world training on-site at medical facilities. Pima Medical Institute is more than a vocational school. We provide life-altering opportunities that turn our students into competent medical professionals who can meet the expectations of 21st century employers. Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives by providing the best value in medical career education.
The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Seattle||(WA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||157 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||9|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||78%||65%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$11,595|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$6,271|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Seattle is North Seattle College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,929 students | 0.40 Mi9600 College Way North
Seattle,  WA  98103
(206) 934-3600 0.405,929
- 5,949 students | 3.70 Mi16101 Greenwood Ave N
Shoreline,  WA  98133
(206) 546-4101 3.705,949
- 6,802 students | 5.70 Mi1701 Broadway Avenue
Seattle,  WA  98122
(206) 934-3800 5.706,802
- 1,378 students | 6.10 Mi2323 Elliott Ave
Seattle,  WA  98121
(206) 448-0900 6.101,378
- 3,670 students | 7.50 Mi11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland,  WA  98034
(425) 739-8100 7.503,670
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.