- Butler Community College exists to develop responsible, involved lifelong learners and to contribute to the vitality of the communities it serves.
- Enrollment: 7,175 students
- In-state tuition: $3,294
- Out-state tuition: $5,034
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 32%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Butler Community College exists to develop responsible, involved lifelong learners and to contribute to the vitality of the communities it serves. We expect our students to become a full partner in the learning process. In return we offer them a pact, our Learning PACT, so they can develop the skills and abilities that are vital for success in the 21st century. This Learning PACT, which is integrated into all our courses and programs as well our extra curricular activities, focuses upon four key skill areas including Personal Development, Analytical Thinking, Communication and Technology. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, North Central Assoc. of Colleges, National League of Nursing and Kansas State Board of Nursing.