Bryant & Stratton College-Solon
Tel: (440) 510-1112
- At Bryant & Stratton College campus in Eastlake, we are here to support you in your quest to earn a college degree and achieve a brighter future. Because we focus on what you need to succeed, you will receive a personalized education in a supportive environment. You will feel our commitment to your success from the moment you register right through graduation and beyond. Our student-centered approach is what makes the Bryant & Stratton College experience so different.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 21% over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Solon||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||91 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Solon is Lakeland Community College (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,628 students | 4.10 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland, OH 44094
(440) 525-7000 4.106,628
- 317 students | 6.20 Mi325 Alpha Park Dr
Highland Heights, OH 44143
(440) 449-1700 6.20317
- 944 students | 14.10 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland, OH 44103
(216) 881-1700 14.10944
- 202 students | 14.90 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 881-1700 14.90202
- 202 students | 15.10 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
(216) 771-1700 15.10202
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.