Bryant & Stratton College-Solon
Tel: (440) 510-1112
- At Bryant & Stratton College campus in Eastlake, we are here to support you in your quest to earn a college degree and achieve a brighter future. Because we focus on what you need to succeed, you will receive a personalized education in a supportive environment. You will feel our commitment to your success from the moment you register right through graduation and beyond. Our student-centered approach is what makes the Bryant & Stratton College experience so different.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Solon||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Solon is Lakeland Community College (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,865 students | 4.10 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland, OH 44094
(440) 525-7000 4.106,865
- 905 students | 14.10 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland, OH 44103
(216) 881-1700 14.10905
- 202 students | 14.90 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 881-1700 14.90202
- 202 students | 15.10 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
(216) 771-1700 15.10202
- 2,100 students | 15.70 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland, OH 44114
(216) 781-9400 15.702,100
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?