Bryant & Stratton College-Solon
Tel: (440) 510-1112
- At Bryant & Stratton College campus in Eastlake, we are here to support you in your quest to earn a college degree and achieve a brighter future. Because we focus on what you need to succeed, you will receive a personalized education in a supportive environment. You will feel our commitment to your success from the moment you register right through graduation and beyond. Our student-centered approach is what makes the Bryant & Stratton College experience so different.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Solon||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Solon is Lakeland Community College (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,865 students | 4.10 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland,  OH  44094
(440) 525-7000 4.106,865
- 905 students | 14.10 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
(216) 881-1700 14.10905
- 202 students | 14.90 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
(216) 881-1700 14.90202
- 202 students | 15.10 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(216) 771-1700 15.10202
- 2,100 students | 15.70 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
(216) 781-9400 15.702,100
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.