MDT College of Health Sciences
Tel: (440) 449-1700
- The mission of ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The college is committed to offering health care programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|MDT College of Health Sciences||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||38 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to MDT College of Health Sciences is Bryant & Stratton College-Solon (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 182 students | 6.20 Mi33001 Solon Rd.
Solon,  OH  44139
(440) 510-1112 6.20182
- 6,865 students | 7.90 Mi7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland,  OH  44094
(440) 525-7000 7.906,865
- 202 students | 8.90 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
(216) 881-1700 8.90202
- 905 students | 10.90 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
(216) 881-1700 10.90905
- 568 students | 11.00 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
(440) 777-2560 11.00568
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.