MDT College of Health Sciences
- The mission of ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The college is committed to offering health care programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
- Enrollment: 317 students
- In-state tuition: $23,162
- Out-state tuition: $23,162
- Acceptance Rate: 80%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 99%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does MDT College of Health Sciences cost?
MDT College of Health Sciences's tuition is approximately $23,162 for In-State students and $23,162 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of MDT College of Health Sciences?
The acceptance rate of MDT College of Health Sciences is 80%, which is higher than the state average of 73%.
What is MDT College of Health Sciences's ranking?
MDT College of Health Sciences ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Average community college minority breakdown.