Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||306 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||306 students||1,360 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky believes that it makes an important contribution to the economic growth and social well being of the metropolitan area it serves. The College prepares students for entry-level positions in business, technical, and allied health careers that help meet the economic needs of area communities. Founded as AEC Southern Ohio College, Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is conveniently located at 309 Buttermilk Pike, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. The smoke-free two-story building offers a modern, professional environment for study. Each of the 13 classrooms is outfitted as a ?classroom of the future,? featuring an instructor workstation and full multimedia capabilities, including a surround sound system and a projection screen that can be accessed by computer, DVD, or VHS machines. Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky provides five computer labs with high-speed Internet access, Microsoft Office Suite, and other applicable courseware. An additional 10 computer stations are available in the library. Medical classrooms are equipped with modern laboratory and medical office equipment. Both medical and computer facilities provide students with hands-on opportunities to apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom. Students are welcome to use the labs when those facilities are not in use for scheduled classes. The uniqueness of Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is in its dedication to sound business principles that parallel the business principles of the community it serves. The educational process is a change-oriented approach to education that provides the community with graduates who possess the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging occupations. Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is accredited to award associate's degrees and diplomas by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky is Beckfield College-Florence (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 712 students | 4.10 Mi16 Spiral Drive
Florence,  KY  41042
- 173 students | 5.40 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 29 students | 6.20 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 712 students | 6.40 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 4,594 students | 6.50 Mi500 Technology Way
Florence,  KY  41042
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.