Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky
The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 40% over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||111 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky believes that it makes an important contribution to the economic growth and social well being of the metropolitan area it serves. The College prepares students for entry-level positions in business, technical, and allied health careers that help meet the economic needs of area communities. Founded as AEC Southern Ohio College, Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is conveniently located at 309 Buttermilk Pike, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. The smoke-free two-story building offers a modern, professional environment for study. Each of the 13 classrooms is outfitted as a ?classroom of the future,? featuring an instructor workstation and full multimedia capabilities, including a surround sound system and a projection screen that can be accessed by computer, DVD, or VHS machines. Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky provides five computer labs with high-speed Internet access, Microsoft Office Suite, and other applicable courseware. An additional 10 computer stations are available in the library. Medical classrooms are equipped with modern laboratory and medical office equipment. Both medical and computer facilities provide students with hands-on opportunities to apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom. Students are welcome to use the labs when those facilities are not in use for scheduled classes. The uniqueness of Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is in its dedication to sound business principles that parallel the business principles of the community it serves. The educational process is a change-oriented approach to education that provides the community with graduates who possess the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging occupations. Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is accredited to award associate's degrees and diplomas by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky is Beckfield College-Florence (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 687 students | 4.30 Mi16 Spiral Drive
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 371-9393 4.30687
- 170 students | 5.50 Mi1544 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 921-9856 5.50170
- 29 students | 6.20 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue, KY 41073
(859) 291-0800 6.2029
- 902 students | 6.30 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 585-0032 6.30902
- 4,093 students | 6.50 Mi500 Technology Way
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 441-4500 6.504,093
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
With a large percentage of community college students needing remedial coursework, educators and policymakers are questioning the causes and solutions to this problem. Gather insight into the issue and how students can better prepare for community college coursework.
Learn about the demand for technicians of alternative fuel automobiles and its future career potential. Start your career as an alternative fuel vehicle technician at your local community college.