Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky (Closed 2020)
The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 28% over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||228 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky believes that it makes an important contribution to the economic growth and social well being of the metropolitan area it serves. The College prepares students for entry-level positions in business, technical, and allied health careers that help meet the economic needs of area communities. Founded as AEC Southern Ohio College, Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is conveniently located at 309 Buttermilk Pike, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. The smoke-free two-story building offers a modern, professional environment for study. Each of the 13 classrooms is outfitted as a ?classroom of the future,? featuring an instructor workstation and full multimedia capabilities, including a surround sound system and a projection screen that can be accessed by computer, DVD, or VHS machines. Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky provides five computer labs with high-speed Internet access, Microsoft Office Suite, and other applicable courseware. An additional 10 computer stations are available in the library. Medical classrooms are equipped with modern laboratory and medical office equipment. Both medical and computer facilities provide students with hands-on opportunities to apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom. Students are welcome to use the labs when those facilities are not in use for scheduled classes. The uniqueness of Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is in its dedication to sound business principles that parallel the business principles of the community it serves. The educational process is a change-oriented approach to education that provides the community with graduates who possess the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging occupations. Brown Mackie College ? Northern Kentucky is accredited to award associate's degrees and diplomas by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Northern Kentucky is Beckfield College-Florence (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 710 students | 4.30 Mi16 Spiral Drive
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 371-9393 4.30710
- 938 students | 6.30 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 585-0032 6.30938
- 4,763 students | 6.50 Mi500 Technology Way
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 441-4500 6.504,763
- 351 students | 7.20 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 862-2631 7.20351
- 7,890 students | 7.60 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45223
(513) 569-1500 7.607,890
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.