Gateway Community and Technical College
- Gateway Community and Technical College (GCTC) is one of the fastest-growing community colleges in the nation. Our mission, as a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is to offer a high-quality, targeted education to meet the professional and personal goals of all Kentuckians. Gateway offers daytime, evening and weekend classes at three convenient campus locations. Choose the academic program that best fits your needs. Earn a two-year associate degree in a subject such as Business Administration or Criminal Justice, or complete shorter certificates and diplomas in dozens of sought-after careers. Having a clear vision, a strong set of core values, and a well defined mission are critical components for a strong foundation of educational excellence. It is also necessary to have a comprehensive, attainable strategy for meeting the mission of the college. At Gateway we pride ourselves in having a culture of collaboration that engages our students, our employees, and our community in a continuous dialogue on the future of learning in a global marketplace. We encourage you to share our enthusiasm for the future by exploring our strategy to Make Change Happen.
- Enrollment: 4,299 students
- In-state tuition: $3,704
- Out-state tuition: $12,536
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 14%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Gateway Community and Technical College cost?
Gateway Community and Technical College's tuition is approximately $3,704 for In-State students and $12,536 for Out-State students.
What is Gateway Community and Technical College's ranking?
Gateway Community and Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Kentucky for: Highest completion rates.