Brown Mackie College-Boise
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Boise||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||265 staff|
|Total Enrollment||356 students||5,032 students|
|# Full-Time Students||356 students||2,051 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Boise is Carrington College-Boise (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 494 students | 2.50 Mi1122 North Liberty Street
Boise,  ID  83704
- 10,217 students | 10.70 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa,  ID  83687
- 2,396 students | 45.10 Mi650 College Blvd
Ontario,  OR  97914
- 7,021 students | 115.40 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 1,731 students | 189.70 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton,  OR  97801
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.