Brown Mackie College-Boise (Closed 2019)
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Boise||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||265 staff|
|Total Enrollment||356 students||5,032 students|
|# Full-Time Students||356 students||2,051 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Boise is Carrington College-Boise (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 494 students | 2.40 Mi1122 North Liberty Street
Boise,  ID  83704
(208) 377-8080 2.40494
- 10,217 students | 10.80 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa,  ID  83687
(208) 562-3000 10.8010,217
- 2,396 students | 44.80 Mi650 College Blvd
Ontario,  OR  97914
(541) 881-8822 44.802,396
- 7,288 students | 115.30 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
(208) 733-9554 115.307,288
- 1,731 students | 189.80 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton,  OR  97801
(541) 276-1260 189.801,731
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.