Brown Mackie College-Boise (Closed 2019)
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Boise||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||265 staff|
|Total Enrollment||356 students||5,032 students|
|# Full-Time Students||356 students||2,051 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Boise is Carrington College-Boise (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 494 students | 2.50 Mi1122 North Liberty Street
Boise,  ID  83704
- 10,217 students | 10.70 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa,  ID  83687
- 2,396 students | 45.10 Mi650 College Blvd
Ontario,  OR  97914
- 7,021 students | 115.40 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 1,731 students | 189.70 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton,  OR  97801
Did you know that you could be a certified nursing assistant in just three months? Learn about programs at community colleges that can have you trained for a nursing career in just weeks.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.