Brown Mackie College-Boise (Closed 2019)
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Boise||(ID) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||265 staff|
|Total Enrollment||356 students||5,032 students|
|# Full-Time Students||356 students||2,051 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Boise is Carrington College-Boise (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 494 students | 2.50 Mi1122 North Liberty Street
Boise,  ID  83704
- 10,217 students | 10.70 Mi5500 East Opportunity Drive
Nampa,  ID  83687
- 2,396 students | 45.10 Mi650 College Blvd
Ontario,  OR  97914
- 7,021 students | 115.40 Mi315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls,  ID  83301
- 1,731 students | 189.70 Mi2411 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton,  OR  97801
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.