Brown Mackie College-Atlanta
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brown Mackie College-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||919 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||66:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||919 students||1,115 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Brown Mackie College-Atlanta is Herzing University Atlanta (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 341 students | 2.20 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
- 346 students | 2.30 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
- 428 students | 3.40 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 2,623 students | 4.70 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 1,170 students | 5.90 Mi1927 Lakeside Parkway
Tucker,  GA  30084
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.