Carrington College-Phoenix North
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (602) 393-5900
- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix North||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||140 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||45%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,365||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,749||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix North is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,251 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(602) 242-6265 0.401,251
- 428 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale, AZ 85302
(602) 222-9300 2.20428
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 337-3044 3.00648
- 17,942 students | 4.30 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale, AZ 85302
(623) 845-3000 4.3017,942
- 10,959 students | 5.60 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 264-2492 5.6010,959
A bond measure that would have provided funds for community college expansion and renovation went down in San Mateo County, and we’ll look at how community college officials will handle the loss.
Once merely an afterthought in education, early education may finally be getting the critical attention it deserves. Learn more about how community colleges are playing a role in discovering the value of comprehensive training in early education.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?