Carrington College-Phoenix North
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (602) 393-5900
- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 57% over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix North||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||140 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||45%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,365||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,749||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix North is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,251 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(602) 242-6265 0.401,251
- 428 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale, AZ 85302
(602) 222-9300 2.20428
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 337-3044 3.00648
- 17,942 students | 4.30 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale, AZ 85302
(623) 845-3000 4.3017,942
- 10,959 students | 5.60 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 264-2492 5.6010,959
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
With a large percentage of community college students needing remedial coursework, educators and policymakers are questioning the causes and solutions to this problem. Gather insight into the issue and how students can better prepare for community college coursework.
Learn about the demand for technicians of alternative fuel automobiles and its future career potential. Start your career as an alternative fuel vehicle technician at your local community college.