Carrington College-Phoenix North
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (602) 393-5900
- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix North||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||85 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||45%||77%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,365||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,749||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix North is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,251 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
(602) 242-6265 0.401,251
- 428 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
(602) 222-9300 2.20428
- 692 students | 2.90 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
(623) 934-7273 2.90692
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
(602) 337-3044 3.00648
- 17,942 students | 4.30 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
(623) 845-3000 4.3017,942
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.