Carrington College-Phoenix North
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (602) 393-5900
- Apollo College-Phoenix Inc makes starting your career easier than ever. We have the leading trends in technology equipment. That way, you learn on the same equipment you’ll likely be using in your career. However, our real life training goes beyond equipment. At Apollo College-Phoenix Inc, you learn from professionals who are experienced in their field. That means you get real life training on modern equipment from people who are invested in your success. Jump starting your career has never made so much sense.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Carrington College-Phoenix North||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||99 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||45%||77%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,365||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,749||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Carrington College-Phoenix North is Brookline College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,251 students | 0.40 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
(602) 242-6265 0.401,251
- 428 students | 2.20 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
(602) 222-9300 2.20428
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
(602) 337-3044 3.00648
- 17,942 students | 4.30 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
(623) 845-3000 4.3017,942
- 10,959 students | 5.60 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix,  AZ  85013
(602) 264-2492 5.6010,959
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.