Blue Cliff College-Houma
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Houma||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||5|
|Total Enrollment||218 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||172 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||46 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$28,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$5,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Houma is L E Fletcher Technical Community College (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,590 students | 1.30 Mi1407 Highway 311
Schriever,  LA  70395
- n/a students | 14.60 Mi1425 Tiger Dr
Thibodaux,  LA  70301
- 2,992 students | 29.50 Mi900 Youngs Road
Morgan City,  LA  70380
- 1,723 students | 34.80 Mi181 Regala Pk Rd
Reserve,  LA  70084
- 361 students | 40.30 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner,  LA  70062
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.