Blue Cliff College-Houma
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Houma||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||5|
|Total Enrollment||218 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||172 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||46 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$28,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$5,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Houma is L E Fletcher Technical Community College (8.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,590 students | 8.90 Mi1407 Highway 311
Schriever,  LA  70395
- n/a students | 14.70 Mi1425 Tiger Dr
Thibodaux,  LA  70301
- 2,992 students | 29.80 Mi900 Youngs Road
Morgan City,  LA  70380
- 1,723 students | 34.80 Mi181 Regala Pk Rd
Reserve,  LA  70084
- 361 students | 40.30 Mi2500 Williams Boulevard
Kenner,  LA  70062
Make sure you don't become part of a community college "dropout factory" by considering these 10 factors when choosing a community college.
In an effort to compete with for-profit schools, New York community colleges have launched an alliance to offer distance learning to make classes more accessible to students.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.