South Central Louisiana Technical College-Lafourche Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|South Central Louisiana Technical College-Lafourche Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||-||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||-||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||63%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to South Central Louisiana Technical College-Lafourche Campus is L E Fletcher Technical Community College (6.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,590 students | 6.10 Mi1407 Highway 311
Schriever,  LA  70395
(985) 448-7900 6.102,590
- 218 students | 14.70 Mi803 Barrow St
Houma,  LA  70360
(985) 601-4000 14.70218
- 2,992 students | 22.40 Mi900 Youngs Road
Morgan City,  LA  70380
(985) 380-2957 22.402,992
- 1,723 students | 26.50 Mi181 Regala Pk Rd
Reserve,  LA  70084
- 567 students | 29.20 Mi9697 Airline Hwy
Sorrento,  LA  70778
(225) 675-5397 29.20567
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your kids can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your local community college campus.
Sex offenders may soon be banned on community colleges. Learn about the community college that has taken this watershed step in preventing children sex offenders from taking classes on campus.