- The teacher population of 90 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Becker College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||90 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,021 students||3,428 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||788||391|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,800||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,452 students | 3.30 Mi670 West Boylston Street
Worcester,  MA  01606
- 555 students | 5.80 Mi184 West Boylston Suite # 1
West Boylston,  MA  01583
- 3,662 students | 24.10 Mi444 Green St
Gardner,  MA  01440
- 1,299 students | 24.70 Mi99 Main Street
Franklin,  MA  02038
- 5,369 students | 28.20 Mi50 Oakland St
Wellesley Hills,  MA  02481
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.