Anthem College-Phoenix (Closed 2014)
- High-Tech Institute is an award-winning family of schools offering degrees in Technology, Health Care, Veterinary Technology, Criminal Justice, Visual Arts and Business. Our real-world career training equips you with the job skills that today's employers are seeking.
|Anthem College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||78%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$10,093|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first HTI campus, High-Tech Institute – Phoenix, was formed in 1982. HTI offers 25 campuses in 17 states across the nation. It also operates Anthem College Online, a division of High-Tech Institute Phoenix, as its online campus. High-Tech Institute offers a great selection of degree programs. Whether you want to be a Massage Therapist, a Computer Forensics Specialist, a Graphic Designer or a Criminal Investigator, we have the career training you need. With both Associate and Bachelor Degrees, plus Online Degree Programs. Whether you are getting out of high school or returning to school, our highly-focused Degree Programs give you the important job training you need in the workplace. We offer valuable, hands-on instruction that equips you with real-world skills for which today's employers are looking. HTI's Graduate Placement Department has one goal—to help you find a job after you graduate. We'll notify you of job openings, help you create a resume, show you how to conduct job searches, and prep you for interviews.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,107 students | 2.40 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix,  AZ  85013
- 290 students | 2.80 Mi555 N 18 St Ste 110
Phoenix,  AZ  85006
- 5,950 students | 4.50 Mi108 N. 40th Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85034
- 912 students | 4.70 Mi4210 E Washington Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85034
- 617 students | 6.00 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.