Anthem College-Phoenix (Closed 2014)
- High-Tech Institute is an award-winning family of schools offering degrees in Technology, Health Care, Veterinary Technology, Criminal Justice, Visual Arts and Business. Our real-world career training equips you with the job skills that today's employers are seeking.
|Anthem College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||78%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$10,093|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The first HTI campus, High-Tech Institute – Phoenix, was formed in 1982. HTI offers 25 campuses in 17 states across the nation. It also operates Anthem College Online, a division of High-Tech Institute Phoenix, as its online campus. High-Tech Institute offers a great selection of degree programs. Whether you want to be a Massage Therapist, a Computer Forensics Specialist, a Graphic Designer or a Criminal Investigator, we have the career training you need. With both Associate and Bachelor Degrees, plus Online Degree Programs. Whether you are getting out of high school or returning to school, our highly-focused Degree Programs give you the important job training you need in the workplace. We offer valuable, hands-on instruction that equips you with real-world skills for which today's employers are looking. HTI's Graduate Placement Department has one goal—to help you find a job after you graduate. We'll notify you of job openings, help you create a resume, show you how to conduct job searches, and prep you for interviews.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,107 students | 2.40 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix,  AZ  85013
- 290 students | 2.80 Mi555 N 18 St Ste 110
Phoenix,  AZ  85006
- 5,950 students | 4.50 Mi108 N. 40th Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85034
- 732 students | 4.70 Mi4210 E Washington Street
Phoenix,  AZ  85034
- 617 students | 6.00 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.