Anthem College-Minnesota (Closed 2014)
- Established in 1996, Anthem College-St. Louis Park, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs for the healthcare field. We are dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s medical employers. By offering a blended learning experience that combines coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem College-St. Louis Park ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed. We are so confident in our graduates’ skills and career preparation that we offer a Graduate Quality Warranty to employers who hire our graduates. Our school is committed to your success. Anthem College pledges to do everything possible to help you graduate and to become employed in your chosen career field. We pledge to provide you with the best available instructors, equipment, curriculum, and support staff.
|Anthem College-Minnesota||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$35,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||80%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,677||$13,175|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,907||$5,895|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Minnesota is Dunwoody College of Technology (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,070 students | 2.70 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 374-5800 2.701,070
- 328 students | 3.00 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 3.00328
- 515 students | 3.00 Mi435 Ford Road
Minneapolis,  MN  55426
(763) 535-3000 3.00515
- 9,237 students | 3.00 Mi1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 659-6000 3.009,237
- 164 students | 3.60 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis,  MN  55402
(612) 455-3000 3.60164
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.