Antelope Valley College
- Antelope Valley College is a comprehensive community college, serving students attending college for the first time and those returning after a long interval an opportunity to pursue degree or certificate programs, satisfy transfer requirements, or attend vocational training. Students seeking opportunities to advance careers or enhance personal growth are also valued members of the Antelope Valley College community.
- Enrollment: 12,057 students
- In-state tuition: $1,104
- Out-state tuition: $5,664
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 82%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Antelope Valley College is a comprehensive community college in the California Community College System dedicated to providing services to a broad range of students with a variety of educational goals. Antelope Valley College is dedicated to providing educational programs and services as expressed in the California Master Plan for Higher Education. The College is committed to equal educational opportunity and reinforces that commitment through a program of active affirmation of diversity. Antelope Valley College is dedicated to meeting the dynamic needs of a changing community. The College addresses the educational needs of a diverse and evolving population. The College recognizes that it is uniquely capable of responding to the requirements of regional business, industry, and public service, as well as the social and cultural needs of the Antelope Valley. Antelope Valley College affirms the rights of the individual and respects human dignity. The programs and activities of the College foster the individual's ability to think clearly, critically, and independently to meet the demands of an increasingly complex society. The student is the primary concern of the College. The curriculum, activities, and services of the College help students understand their physical, cultural, ethnic, and social environment. The preservation of academic freedom provides a college environment in which students and faculty can examine ideas freely.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Antelope Valley College cost?
Antelope Valley College's tuition is approximately $1,104 for In-State students and $5,664 for Out-State students.
What is Antelope Valley College's ranking?
Antelope Valley College ranks among the top 20% of community college in California for: Least expensive tuition.