Antelope Valley College
- Antelope Valley College is a comprehensive community college, serving students attending college for the first time and those returning after a long interval an opportunity to pursue degree or certificate programs, satisfy transfer requirements, or attend vocational training. Students seeking opportunities to advance careers or enhance personal growth are also valued members of the Antelope Valley College community.
Top Placements (California)
Listed among the top community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- The teacher population of 317 teachers has declined by 18% over five years.
|Antelope Valley College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||317 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14,578 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,410 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||10,168 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$34,900|
- Antelope Valley College is a comprehensive community college in the California Community College System dedicated to providing services to a broad range of students with a variety of educational goals. Antelope Valley College is dedicated to providing educational programs and services as expressed in the California Master Plan for Higher Education. The College is committed to equal educational opportunity and reinforces that commitment through a program of active affirmation of diversity. Antelope Valley College is dedicated to meeting the dynamic needs of a changing community. The College addresses the educational needs of a diverse and evolving population. The College recognizes that it is uniquely capable of responding to the requirements of regional business, industry, and public service, as well as the social and cultural needs of the Antelope Valley. Antelope Valley College affirms the rights of the individual and respects human dignity. The programs and activities of the College foster the individual's ability to think clearly, critically, and independently to meet the demands of an increasingly complex society. The student is the primary concern of the College. The curriculum, activities, and services of the College help students understand their physical, cultural, ethnic, and social environment. The preservation of academic freedom provides a college environment in which students and faculty can examine ideas freely.
- The nearest community college to Antelope Valley College is University of Antelope Valley (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 772 students | 2.90 Mi44055 Sierra Highway
Lancaster,  CA  93534
- 10,191 students | 28.30 Mi13356 Eldridge Avenue
Sylmar,  CA  91342
- 17,148 students | 28.80 Mi26455 Rockwell Canyon Rd
Valencia,  CA  91355
- 147 students | 34.60 Mi14355 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City,  CA  91402
- 15,112 students | 35.10 Mi1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale,  CA  91208