Yorktowne Business Institute (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Yorktowne Business Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||105 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||98 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7 students||246 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,300||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Yorktowne Business Institute is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 1.20 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 1,677 students | 2.60 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 224 students | 21.00 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
- 217 students | 21.20 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 1,447 students | 21.30 Mi410 N Lime Street
Lancaster,  PA  17602
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.