Yorktowne Business Institute (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Yorktowne Business Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||105 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||98 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7 students||246 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,300||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Yorktowne Business Institute is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 1.20 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 1,677 students | 2.60 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 224 students | 21.00 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
- 217 students | 21.20 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 1,447 students | 21.30 Mi410 N Lime Street
Lancaster,  PA  17602
We report on the latest developments at City College of San Francisco that have resulted in the school’s loss of accreditation and impending shut-down.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.