Yorktowne Business Institute (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Yorktowne Business Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||105 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||98 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7 students||246 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,300||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Yorktowne Business Institute is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 1.20 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 1,677 students | 2.60 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 224 students | 21.00 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
- 217 students | 21.20 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 1,447 students | 21.30 Mi410 N Lime Street
Lancaster,  PA  17602
Learn how community colleges are evolving to provide opportunities in the growing fields of renewable energy.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.