Morgan Community College
- Morgan Community College is a two-year community college, one of 13 community colleges in the Colorado Community College System, Colorado's largest system of higher education.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has declined by 14% over five years.
|Morgan Community College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||58 staff||48 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,837 students||1,571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||412 students||670 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,425 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,200||$33,100|
- MCC serves students in 11,500-square-miles of Eastern Colorado including the counties of Morgan, Washington, Yuma , Lincoln, Kit Carson, and the eastern half of Adams and Arapahoe counties. The main campus at Fort Morgan and the five Centers throughout the service area provide the first two years of a college degree, occupational programs, adult basic education, college classes for high school students, customized training for business and community, and houses the Small Business Development Center. MCC's main campus at Fort Morgan is located 80 miles northeast of Denver, Colorado, on Interstate 76, exit number 82 on Barlow Road (County Road 20). It is the site of administration and business offices, classrooms, instructional shops and laboratories, The Learning Resource Center, Bloedorn Lecture Hall, the Aspen Founders Room, and the new Student Center. The Learning Resource Center (LRC), located in Cottonwood Hall on the Fort Morgan campus, houses a number of special areas and services to assist students with their instructional and informational needs. These areas include the MCC Library, the Testing Center, the Media Center, and the Distance Learning center.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,776 students | 39.60 Mi100 College Avenue
Sterling,  CO  80751
- 5,001 students | 53.00 Mi5401 W. 20th St.
Greeley,  CO  80632
- 7,617 students | 66.40 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 328 students | 68.70 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 761 students | 69.10 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010