West Virginia Business College-Wheeling (Closed 2017)
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|West Virginia Business College-Wheeling||(WV) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||49 staff|
|Total Enrollment||125 students||1,060 students|
|# Full-Time Students||125 students||435 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$19,400||$25,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- West Virginia Business College a long established private institution founded in 1881, nationally accredited and locally owned. WVBC is a co-educational institution offering diploma and specialized associate degree programs. The Wheeling Campus, at 1052 Main Street, is conveniently located in regard to restaurants, parking facilities and public transportation. WVBC occupies a modern 11,000 square feet, multi-level building to meet the needs of the student body. A branch campus is located in Nutter Fort, WV to serve central WV. West Virginia Business College offers a variety of programs ranging in length from nine months to eighteen months. Diploma Programs are offered in Business Management/Accounting Program, Secretarial Sciences/ Executive Secretary, Secretarial Sciences/ Legal Secretary, Secretarial Sciences/ Medical Secretary, Computer Applications/ Accounting and Computer Applications/ Secretarial. Specialized Associate Programs includes Office Administration/Executive Secretary, Office Administration/Medical Assistant, Office Administration/Medical Secretary. West Virginia Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Diplomas and Specialized Associates Degrees.
- The nearest community college to West Virginia Business College-Wheeling is West Virginia Northern Community College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,923 students | 0.40 Mi1704 Market St.
Wheeling,  WV  26003
(304) 233-5900 0.401,923
- 1,078 students | 8.30 Mi45425 National Rd W
Saint Clairsville,  OH  43950
(740) 695-1720 8.301,078
- 1,042 students | 13.50 Mi120 Fox Shannon Place
Saint Clairsville,  OH  43950
(740) 695-9500 13.501,042
- n/a students | 21.40 Mi4000 Sunset Blvd
Steubenville,  OH  43952
(740) 264-5591 21.40n/a
- 335 students | 26.80 Mi242 Oak Spring Road
Washington,  PA  15301
(724) 222-5330 26.80335
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.