Ohio University-Eastern Campus
- Ohio University Eastern is one of five Regional Campuses of Ohio University serving southeastern Ohio and the neighboring communities of West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Ohio University was established in 1804 as the first university in the state of Ohio and the Northwest Territory.
Ohio University-Eastern Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
|Ohio University-Eastern Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||35 staff|
- Ohio University Eastern is one of five regional campuses of Ohio University. Our primary mission is to offer Ohio University courses, programs, and selected degrees to the residents of Southeastern Ohio and neighboring states. We have campuses located at Athens, Chillicothe, Lancaster, Southern Campus and Zanesville. The Ohio University Eastern Campus consists of two buildings, Wilson Shannon Hall (1967) and the Robert W. Ney Health and Physical Education Center (1998), sitting in the midst of just over 300 acres of rolling hills in rural, eastern Ohio. A Science and Fine Arts addition to Shannon Hall is contemplated for the future. We offer the first two years, Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degrees, of nearly all of Ohio University's 250 majors. At the Eastern Campus, students can complete their undergraduate degrees in the following programs: Business Administration, Community Health Services, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Exercise Physiology, Gerontology Certificate, Health Communication, Health Services Administration, Middle Childhood Education, Nursing (BSN only), Organizational Communication, and Specialized Studies. Master's degrees are also offered.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,042 students | 5.20 Mi120 Fox Shannon Place
Saint Clairsville,  OH  43950
(740) 695-9500 5.201,042
- 1,923 students | 8.50 Mi1704 Market St.
Wheeling,  WV  26003
(304) 233-5900 8.501,923
- n/a students | 23.10 Mi4000 Sunset Blvd
Steubenville,  OH  43952
(740) 264-5591 23.10n/a
- 335 students | 34.60 Mi242 Oak Spring Road
Washington,  PA  15301
(724) 222-5330 34.60335
- 2,301 students | 38.50 Mi330 University Dr N.E.
New Philadelphia,  OH  44663
(330) 339-3391 38.502,301