Ohio University-Eastern Campus
- Ohio University Eastern is one of five Regional Campuses of Ohio University serving southeastern Ohio and the neighboring communities of West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Ohio University was established in 1804 as the first university in the state of Ohio and the Northwest Territory.
- Enrollment: 1,054 students
- In-state tuition: $4,872
- Out-state tuition: $6,718
- Student:teacher ratio: 28:1
- Minority enrollment: 20%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Ohio University-Eastern Campus ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Ohio University Eastern is one of five regional campuses of Ohio University. Our primary mission is to offer Ohio University courses, programs, and selected degrees to the residents of Southeastern Ohio and neighboring states. We have campuses located at Athens, Chillicothe, Lancaster, Southern Campus and Zanesville. The Ohio University Eastern Campus consists of two buildings, Wilson Shannon Hall (1967) and the Robert W. Ney Health and Physical Education Center (1998), sitting in the midst of just over 300 acres of rolling hills in rural, eastern Ohio. A Science and Fine Arts addition to Shannon Hall is contemplated for the future. We offer the first two years, Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degrees, of nearly all of Ohio University's 250 majors. At the Eastern Campus, students can complete their undergraduate degrees in the following programs: Business Administration, Community Health Services, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Exercise Physiology, Gerontology Certificate, Health Communication, Health Services Administration, Middle Childhood Education, Nursing (BSN only), Organizational Communication, and Specialized Studies. Master's degrees are also offered.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ohio University-Eastern Campus cost?
Ohio University-Eastern Campus's tuition is approximately $4,872 for In-State students and $6,718 for Out-State students.
What is Ohio University-Eastern Campus's ranking?
Ohio University-Eastern Campus ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Least expensive tuition and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).