Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga
- Virginia College School of Business and Health in Chattanooga, Tennessee, offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that's most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, extending our commitment to our students' futures Virginia College School of Business and Health in Chattanooga offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in diplomas, associate degrees, and bachelor degrees in such diverse fields as office or business management, health & medical, criminal justice, and more.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||345 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||228 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||117 students||262 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga is Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 347 students | 1.90 Mi248 Northgate Mall Drive
Chattanooga,  TN  37415
- 348 students | 3.30 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
- 9,332 students | 6.30 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 2,328 students | 13.90 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
- 4,854 students | 20.20 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.