Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga
- Virginia College School of Business and Health in Chattanooga, Tennessee, offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that's most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, extending our commitment to our students' futures Virginia College School of Business and Health in Chattanooga offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in diplomas, associate degrees, and bachelor degrees in such diverse fields as office or business management, health & medical, criminal justice, and more.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||345 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||228 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||117 students||262 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga is Chattanooga College Medical Dental and Technical Careers (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 347 students | 1.90 Mi248 Northgate Mall Drive
Chattanooga,  TN  37415
- 348 students | 3.30 Mi6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100
Chattanooga,  TN  37421
- 9,332 students | 6.30 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 2,328 students | 13.90 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
- 4,854 students | 20.20 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.