- Virginia College in Mobile offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that?s most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Mobile?s commitment to our students? future success. Virginia College in Mobile is an Alabama technical college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, health and medical, interior design and more. If you?re interested in colleges in the Mobile, Alabama area, learn about everything that Virginia College in Mobile has to offer! With everything from surgical technology programs to computer-aided drafting and design, Virginia College has a number of exciting choices for you to explore.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|Virginia College-Mobile||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||575 students||1,756 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||395 students||1,004 students|
|# Part-Time Students||180 students||752 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$29,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Mobile is Remington College-Mobile Campus (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 518 students | 0.50 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
- 352 students | 0.90 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 3,320 students | 5.00 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
- 4,094 students | 24.50 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 381 students | 50.10 Mi920 Cedar Lake Rd-Ste C
Biloxi,  MS  39532
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.