- Virginia College in Mobile offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that?s most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Mobile?s commitment to our students? future success. Virginia College in Mobile is an Alabama technical college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, health and medical, interior design and more. If you?re interested in colleges in the Mobile, Alabama area, learn about everything that Virginia College in Mobile has to offer! With everything from surgical technology programs to computer-aided drafting and design, Virginia College has a number of exciting choices for you to explore.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-Mobile||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||575 students||1,756 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||395 students||1,004 students|
|# Part-Time Students||180 students||752 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$29,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Mobile is Remington College-Mobile Campus (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 518 students | 0.50 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
- 352 students | 0.90 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 3,320 students | 5.00 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
- 4,094 students | 24.50 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 381 students | 50.10 Mi920 Cedar Lake Rd-Ste C
Biloxi,  MS  39532
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.