- Virginia College in Mobile offers the benefits of small class sizes and flexible schedules, allowing you to earn the education you want at a time that?s most convenient for you. Financial planning is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation, continuing Virginia College in Mobile?s commitment to our students? future success. Virginia College in Mobile is an Alabama technical college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, health and medical, interior design and more. If you?re interested in colleges in the Mobile, Alabama area, learn about everything that Virginia College in Mobile has to offer! With everything from surgical technology programs to computer-aided drafting and design, Virginia College has a number of exciting choices for you to explore.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|Virginia College-Mobile||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||575 students||1,756 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||395 students||1,004 students|
|# Part-Time Students||180 students||752 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$29,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 518 students | 0.50 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
- 352 students | 0.90 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 3,320 students | 5.00 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
- 4,094 students | 24.50 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 381 students | 50.10 Mi920 Cedar Lake Rd-Ste C
Biloxi,  MS  39532
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!