- Virginia College in Biloxi is a Mississippi technical college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, health and medical, criminal justice and paralegal. Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-Biloxi||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||381 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||266 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||115 students||622 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$29,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Biloxi is Blue Cliff College-Gulfport (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 6.20 Mi12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport,  MS  39503
- 9,799 students | 26.40 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
- 4,529 students | 45.50 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
- 518 students | 49.60 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
- 352 students | 49.90 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
Learn about the free and reduced-fee tuition offered at many community colleges, who are hoping to help unemployed individuals advance their job skills to re-enter into the workforce.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.