- Virginia College in Biloxi is a Mississippi technical college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, health and medical, criminal justice and paralegal. Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 200% over five years.
|Virginia College-Biloxi||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||381 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||266 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||115 students||622 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$30,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Biloxi is Blue Cliff College-Gulfport (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 6.20 Mi12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport,  MS  39503
- 9,799 students | 26.40 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
- 4,529 students | 45.50 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
- 518 students | 49.60 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
- 352 students | 49.90 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.