- Virginia College in Biloxi is a Mississippi technical college that offers a wide variety of programs, resulting in both diplomas and associate degrees in such diverse fields as office management, health and medical, criminal justice and paralegal. Virginia College specializes in providing the education and training demanded by a competitive job market, leading to exciting opportunities for graduates.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-Biloxi||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||381 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||266 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||115 students||622 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$29,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Biloxi is Blue Cliff College-Gulfport (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 6.20 Mi12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport,  MS  39503
- 9,799 students | 26.40 Mi51 Main Street
Perkinston,  MS  39573
- 4,529 students | 45.50 Mi101 Hwy 11 N
Poplarville,  MS  39470
- 518 students | 49.60 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
- 352 students | 49.90 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.