- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 62% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Berkeley||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,287 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,287 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founding in 1969, Vatterott College is one of the most innovative schools, Vatterott College offers a focused education -- hands-on training with expert instructors. Flexible scheduling, Financial Aid for those who qualify, and Career Placement services give you the best opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career. Set your course for a new, better livelihood in Information Technology, Court Reporting, Culinary Arts, General Business Degree programs, or fields including trades (such as Welding, Electrical, and HVAC), business services (such as accounting and computer office technology), and medical technology. With over 30 years experience and 17 campuses across the Midwest, Vatterott College has become a leader in preparing students to meet the market demand for technically superior employees. The St. Ann (St. Louis) campus offers a range of programs. Programs Offered at St. Ann (St. Louis) includes Drafting, Electrical, HVAC, IT/Computing, Medical, Plumbing and Welding. This campus prepares students for the certifications in (MIG) Gas Metal ARC Welding, (TIG) Gas Tungsten ARC Welding, A+, Air Conditioning Refrigeration Institute's Industry Competency Exam (ARI-ICE), Certified Internet webmaster, CISCO'S CCNA Exam 640-507,640-410, e-Biz+, Flux Cored ARC Welding, IT Project+, Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer, Oracle Certified Application Developer, SAIR'S Linux 3X0-101,3X0-102, 3X-103,3X-104, Section 608 Refrigeration, Shielded Metal ARC Welding: V-Groove and T-Joints. Vatterott College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,438 students | 3.30 Mi3400 Pershall Rd
Saint Louis,  MO  63135
- 1,851 students | 5.90 Mi4431 Finney Ave
Saint Louis,  MO  63113
- 586 students | 6.70 Mi1405 South Hanley Road
Saint Louis,  MO  63144
- 21,218 students | 6.70 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
- 305 students | 6.90 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.