- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 63% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Berkeley||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,287 students||1,147 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,287 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||633 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.11||0.51|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founding in 1969, Vatterott College is one of the most innovative schools, Vatterott College offers a focused education -- hands-on training with expert instructors. Flexible scheduling, Financial Aid for those who qualify, and Career Placement services give you the best opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career. Set your course for a new, better livelihood in Information Technology, Court Reporting, Culinary Arts, General Business Degree programs, or fields including trades (such as Welding, Electrical, and HVAC), business services (such as accounting and computer office technology), and medical technology. With over 30 years experience and 17 campuses across the Midwest, Vatterott College has become a leader in preparing students to meet the market demand for technically superior employees. The St. Ann (St. Louis) campus offers a range of programs. Programs Offered at St. Ann (St. Louis) includes Drafting, Electrical, HVAC, IT/Computing, Medical, Plumbing and Welding. This campus prepares students for the certifications in (MIG) Gas Metal ARC Welding, (TIG) Gas Tungsten ARC Welding, A+, Air Conditioning Refrigeration Institute's Industry Competency Exam (ARI-ICE), Certified Internet webmaster, CISCO'S CCNA Exam 640-507,640-410, e-Biz+, Flux Cored ARC Welding, IT Project+, Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer, Oracle Certified Application Developer, SAIR'S Linux 3X0-101,3X0-102, 3X-103,3X-104, Section 608 Refrigeration, Shielded Metal ARC Welding: V-Groove and T-Joints. Vatterott College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,438 students | 3.30 Mi3400 Pershall Rd
Saint Louis,  MO  63135
- 1,851 students | 5.90 Mi4431 Finney Ave
Saint Louis,  MO  63113
- 586 students | 6.70 Mi1405 South Hanley Road
Saint Louis,  MO  63144
- 21,218 students | 6.70 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
- 305 students | 6.90 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.