Trinidad State Junior College
- The teacher population of 87 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Trinidad State Junior College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||87 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,783 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||882 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||901 students||901 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||330|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,400||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Trinidad State Junior College is Pueblo Community College (75.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,816 students | 75.60 Mi900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo,  CO  81004
- 1,434 students | 76.60 Mi1802 Colorado Ave
La Junta,  CO  81050
- 1,793 students | 85.30 Mi1157 County Road 110
Ranchos De Taos,  NM  87557
- 13,947 students | 110.80 Mi5675 S Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs,  CO  80906
- 330 students | 113.60 Mi1815 Jet Wing Drive
Colorado Springs,  CO  80916
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.