- Trident Technical College is a public, two-year, multicampus institution that provides quality education and promotes economic development in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties in coastal South Carolina.
- Enrollment: 11,650 students
- In-state tuition: $4,370
- Out-state tuition: $7,434
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 37%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Trident Technical College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Each semester approximately 17,000 credit students enroll in programs leading to college transfer associate degrees and technical associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. The curriculum includes programs in Business Technology; Community, Family and Child Studies; Health Sciences, Film, Media and Visual Arts; Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Industrial and Engineering Technology; Law-Related Studies; Nursing; and Science and Mathematics. Trident Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Trident Technical College.