Triangle Tech Inc-Sunbury
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (570) 988-0700
- Triangle Tech is a technical school with six locations throughout Pennsylvania. Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you with the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience combined with classroom instruction while earning an Associate Degree in Specialized Technology. Triangle Tech is incorporating more and more of today's latest technologies, and that gives their graduates a big advantage in the job market.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Sunbury||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Technical Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Sunbury is Triangle Tech Inc-Pittsburgh (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 149 students | 0.00 Mi1940 Perrysville Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15214
(412) 359-1000 0.00149
- 16,086 students | 0.80 Mi800 Allegheny Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
(412) 323-2323 0.8016,086
- 115 students | 1.10 Mi1815 Metropolitan St
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
(412) 323-4000 1.10115
- 337 students | 1.40 Mi125 Seventh St
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
(412) 391-7021 1.40337
- 136 students | 1.60 Mi421 Seventh Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
(412) 281-2600 1.60136
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.