Bradford School (Pittsburgh)
- It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Bradford School?s programs are designed to help you finish with a first-rate education, all while keeping the needs of potential employers in mind.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bradford School (Pittsburgh)||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||413 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||413 students||372 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||300|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradford School, located in Pittsburgh, PA, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Bradford School, located in Pittsburgh, PA, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care. The program includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Hospitality and Travel, Legal Administration, Merchandising, Paralegal, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design, Network Management, Dental Assisting and Medical Assisting. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). The program in dental assisting is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Bradford School (Pittsburgh) is Everest Institute-Pittsburgh (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 526 students | 0.50 Mi100 Forbes Ave, Suite 1200
Pittsburgh,  PA  15222
- 114 students | 0.80 Mi421 Seventh Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15219
- 372 students | 0.80 Mi125 Seventh St
Pittsburgh,  PA  15222
- 17,153 students | 1.40 Mi800 Allegheny Ave
Pittsburgh,  PA  15233
- 166 students | 1.70 Mi1501 W Liberty Ave
Pittsburgh,  PA  15226
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.