Bradford School (Pittsburgh)
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (412) 391-6710
- It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Bradford School?s programs are designed to help you finish with a first-rate education, all while keeping the needs of potential employers in mind.
The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bradford School (Pittsburgh)||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bradford School, located in Pittsburgh, PA, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Bradford School, located in Pittsburgh, PA, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care. The program includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Hospitality and Travel, Legal Administration, Merchandising, Paralegal, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design, Network Management, Dental Assisting and Medical Assisting. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). The program in dental assisting is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
The nearest community college to Bradford School (Pittsburgh) is Pittsburgh Career Institute (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 136 students | 0.80 Mi421 Seventh Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15219
(412) 281-2600 0.80136
- 337 students | 0.80 Mi125 Seventh St
Pittsburgh,  PA  15222
(412) 391-7021 0.80337
- 16,086 students | 1.40 Mi800 Allegheny Ave
Pittsburgh,  PA  15233
(412) 323-2323 1.4016,086
- 149 students | 2.00 Mi1940 Perrysville Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15214
(412) 359-1000 2.00149
- 78 students | 2.00 Mi191 Performance Road
Sunbury,  PA  17801
(570) 988-0700 2.0078
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.