Bradford School (Pittsburgh)
- It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Bradford School. Bradford School?s programs are designed to help you finish with a first-rate education, all while keeping the needs of potential employers in mind.
- Enrollment: 413 students
- Private-state tuition: $15,300
- Acceptance Rate: 88%
- Student:teacher ratio: 32:1
- Minority enrollment: 17%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bradford School, located in Pittsburgh, PA, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Bradford School, located in Pittsburgh, PA, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care. The program includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Hospitality and Travel, Legal Administration, Merchandising, Paralegal, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design, Network Management, Dental Assisting and Medical Assisting. Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). The program in dental assisting is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bradford School (Pittsburgh) cost?
Bradford School (Pittsburgh)'s private state tuition is approximately $15,300.
What is the acceptance rate of Bradford School (Pittsburgh)?
The acceptance rate of Bradford School (Pittsburgh) is 88%, which is higher than the state average of 85%.
What is Bradford School (Pittsburgh)'s ranking?
Bradford School (Pittsburgh) ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Highest completion rates.