The New England Institute of Art (Closed 2017)
- The New England Institute of Art provides a balance of career and liberal arts education to prepare graduates for employment in their chosen field. Industry-experienced faculty use a student-centered approach and market-driven curricula to support students in developing the tools and skills necessary to achieve their goals.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|The New England Institute of Art||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||555 students||3,428 students|
|# Full-Time Students||506 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||49 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,200||$35,500|
- The campus is located in the Town of Brookline, right on the Boston line, just a short distance from Fenway Park, the Museum of Fine Arts and other college campuses. Brookline is a unique blend of busy streets and rolling countryside, upscale shops and small pubs, gracious apartment buildings and large estates. It is also home to many academic and scientific professionals who work at nearby medical centers in Boston and in some of the more than 80 schools and colleges in the area. The New England Institute of Art, offering Associate and Bachelor degree programs, a distinguished leader in creative education for art and communication builds on its current success in the audio, broadcasting, graphics and multimedia industries. In addition, through the expansion of program offerings that include digital media production, animation, culinary and additional disciplines in the design industries. At The New England Institute of Art, we provide a hands-on, learner-centered approach that successfully combines teaching business competencies alongside the soft skills in our general education core-curriculum. Before graduating, you will experience what it is truly like to work in your chosen field through a required internship. You will thrive in a creative environment where you learn from artists and industry professionals who will challenge and motivate you to do your best. The New England Institute of Art is authorized to award Associate and Bachelor of Science degrees by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Board of Higher Education. The College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education to award Bachelor of Science Degrees in Audio and Media Technology, Digital Media Production, Graphic Design, Interactive Media Design, Interior Design and Media Arts and Animation as well as Associate of Science Degrees in Broadcasting and Audio Production.
- The nearest community college to The New England Institute of Art is Roxbury Community College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,393 students | 1.10 Mi1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing,  MA  02120
(617) 427-0060 1.102,393
- 874 students | 1.30 Mi129 Fisher Ave
Brookline,  MA  02445
(617) 730-7000 1.30874
- 934 students | 2.60 Mi31 Saint James Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
(617) 217-9090 2.60934
- 474 students | 2.90 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
(617) 218-8000 2.90474
- 810 students | 3.00 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
(617) 348-6359 3.00810