The Creative Center
- Creative Center students earn a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design in only three years. Utilizing art-specialized education and classes five days per week, students complete more credit hours per semester.In short, Creative Center students can graduate and be employed in a job they love - sooner.
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Acceptance Rate: 96%
- Student:teacher ratio: 2:1
- Minority enrollment: 46%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Step 1: Enrollment Procedure: To reserve a place at the Creative Center, the prospective student must visit the campus. During the campus visit: 1) An Admissions Coordinator will conduct a one-time personal interview to explain the enrollment process and eligibility. 2) We will tour the campus. (NOTE: All applicants under the age of 24 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the interview and tour.) 3) When students enroll they must complete an enrollment agreement and application form, and provide a $200 enrollment fee and a $100 application fee. (NOTE: If accepted, the Application Fee is non-refundable, and the $200 Enrollment Fee will be applied to the tuition. The full $300 is refunded if the student is denied acceptance.) NOTE: At this time the student must decide whether to enroll into the AOS or both the AOS and BFA programs. If the student chooses to enroll into the BFA program at a later date, an additional enrollment fee will take effect, however, an application or portfolio will not be required.
- Step 2: Acceptance Procedure: After enrolling, prospective students must submit the following four (4) items to the Creative Center for acceptance: 1) A Portfolio (see Portfolio Requirements, page 17, for details). 2) A one-page letter explaining why the student wishes to attend the Creative Center. 3) A letter of recommendation, preferably from a high school art teacher. 4) A final, official, high school transcript or GED results. (A current high school transcript can be submitted if the student is still attending.) NOTE: Students who provide GED results may also be asked to provide an official high school transcript.
- Step 3: Acceptance and Scholarship Notification: After the acceptance committee has reviewed the application, they will determine if the student can be accepted. Students who have submitted a final, official transcript are eligible for acceptance. Students who have submitted a current transcript and are still attending high school are eligible for conditional acceptance. Once accepted (in either capacity) the student will receive an acceptance packet by mail. At this time the student will also be notified of any scholarships from the Creative Center. Students who are conditionally accepted must submit a final, official transcript to the Creative Center before they will be accepted and allowed to attend classes. NOTE: The full $300 is refunded if for any reason a student is denied acceptance.
- Step 4: Financial Aid: Once the Creative Center has mailed the acceptance packet, students and their parents/guardians must call the Financial Aid Office to make an appointment. The Financial Aid Office will provide a list of certain items to be brought to this meeting. Please bring the information pertaining to the parent(s)/guardian with whom the student lived most during the previous calendar year.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are The Creative Center often compared to?
The Creative Centeris often viewed alongside schools like CHI Health School of Radiologic Technology by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of The Creative Center?
The acceptance rate of The Creative Center is 96%, which is equal to the state average of 96%.