Taylor Business Institute
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (312) 658-5100
- Taylor Business Institute (TBI) is a small family owned college located in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is ideal for students who are seeking a culturally sensitive environment and personalized attention while acquiring an associate degree and workforce skills. It is regionally accredited(HLC), provides flexible schedule, hands-on training, small class size, and diverse environments. Scholarships and tuition relief plans are available for students who qualify.
The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 25% over five years.
|Taylor Business Institute||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||124 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Taylor Business Institute`s mission is to serve the needs of underrepresented students by providing them the following:
- A safe, reassuring place to take college courses in a small, supportive education space,
- Associate of applied science degrees that prepare the college`s graduates with workforce skills,
- A first step associate degree that can become a TBI graduate`s stepping stone into a bachelor`s degree,
- Affordable education. Students who can establish need may be able to attend TBI with full grantsand
- A diverse student body with students attending from over 30 countries.
The nearest community college to Taylor Business Institute is City Colleges of Chicago-Harold Washington College (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,643 students | 0.00 Mi30 E Lake St
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 553-5600 0.008,643
- 295 students | 0.20 Mi29 E. Madison
Chicago, IL 60602
(312) 922-1884 0.20295
- 1,934 students | 0.60 Mi401 S State Street
Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 935-6800 0.601,934
- 394 students | 1.00 Mi816 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 939-0111 1.00394
- 1,086 students | 1.10 Mi361 W Chestnut
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 944-0882 1.101,086
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.