Taylor Business Institute
- Taylor Business Institute (TBI) is a small family owned college located in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is ideal for students who are seeking a culturally sensitive environment and personalized attention while acquiring an associate degree and workforce skills. It is regionally accredited(HLC), provides flexible schedule, hands-on training, small class size, and diverse environments. Scholarships and tuition relief plans are available for students who qualify.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 100 students
- Private-state tuition: $11,175
- Acceptance Rate: 89%
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 99%
- Source: Verified school update
Taylor Business Institute ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- A safe, reassuring place to take college courses in a small, supportive education space,
- Associate of applied science degrees that prepare the college`s graduates with workforce skills,
- A first step associate degree that can become a TBI graduate`s stepping stone into a bachelor`s degree,
- Affordable education. Students who can establish need may be able to attend TBI with full grantsand
- A diverse student body with students attending from over 30 countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Taylor Business Institute cost?
Taylor Business Institute's private state tuition is approximately $11,175.
What schools are Taylor Business Institute often compared to?
Taylor Business Instituteis often viewed alongside schools like City Colleges of Chicago-Harold Washington College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Taylor Business Institute?
The acceptance rate of Taylor Business Institute is 89%, which is equal to the state average of 89%.
What is Taylor Business Institute's ranking?
Taylor Business Institute ranks among the top 20% of community college in Illinois for: Diversity in US community colleges, Average community college minority breakdown and Highest completion rates.