Swainsboro Technical College
Tel: (478) 289-2200
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
|Swainsboro Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||699 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Swainsboro Technical College is East Georgia State College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,910 students | 0.50 Mi131 College Cir
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
(478) 289-2000 0.502,910
- 1,623 students | 27.10 Mi3001 E First St
Vidalia,  GA  30474
(912) 538-3100 27.101,623
- 2,340 students | 34.90 MiOne Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro,  GA  30458
(912) 681-5500 34.902,340
- 1,851 students | 35.70 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin,  GA  31021
(478) 275-6589 35.701,851
- 1,659 students | 40.10 Mi1189 Deepstep Rd
Sandersville,  GA  31082
(478) 553-2050 40.101,659
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.