Swainsboro Technical College
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
|Swainsboro Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||699 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Swainsboro Technical College is East Georgia State College (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,910 students | 2.40 Mi131 College Cir
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
- 1,623 students | 27.10 Mi3001 E First St
Vidalia,  GA  30474
- 2,340 students | 33.90 MiOne Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro,  GA  30458
- 1,851 students | 35.60 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin,  GA  31021
- 1,659 students | 39.70 Mi1189 Deepstep Rd
Sandersville,  GA  31082
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.