Swainsboro Technical College
Tel: (478) 289-2200
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
|Swainsboro Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Swainsboro Technical College is East Georgia State College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,942 students | 0.50 Mi131 College Cir
Swainsboro, GA 30401
(478) 289-2000 0.502,942
- 1,817 students | 27.10 Mi3001 E First St
Vidalia, GA 30474
(912) 538-3100 27.101,817
- 2,014 students | 34.90 MiOne Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro, GA 30458
(912) 681-5500 34.902,014
- 1,851 students | 35.70 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin, GA 31021
(478) 275-6589 35.701,851
- 1,428 students | 40.10 Mi1189 Deepstep Rd
Sandersville, GA 31082
(478) 553-2050 40.101,428
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.