Swainsboro Technical College
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
|Swainsboro Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||699 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Swainsboro Technical College is East Georgia State College (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,910 students | 2.40 Mi131 College Cir
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
- 1,623 students | 27.10 Mi3001 E First St
Vidalia,  GA  30474
- 2,340 students | 33.90 MiOne Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro,  GA  30458
- 1,851 students | 35.60 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin,  GA  31021
- 1,659 students | 39.70 Mi1189 Deepstep Rd
Sandersville,  GA  31082
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.