Ogeechee Technical College
- Ogeechee Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, is a public institution of higher learning that contributes to economic, educational, and community development by providing quality technical education and services, adult literacy education, continuing education, and customized business and industry workforce training to the citizens of the communities it serves. Ogeechee Technical College will serve as a catalyst for economic prosperity in the region by providing a student-centered environment to prepare lifelong learners to succeed in a global society.
Ogeechee Technical College serves 2,153 students (38% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is lower than the state community college average of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 41% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 53%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 2,153 students
- In-state tuition: $2,812
- Out-state tuition: $4,948
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 41%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 188 teachers has grown by 116% over five years.
Ogeechee Technical College
(GA) Community College Avg.
Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 years but < 4 years
The student population of Ogeechee Technical College has grown by 8% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Ogeechee Technical College diversity score of 0.55 is less than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $2,812 is less than the state average of $3,488. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $4,948 is less than the state average of $7,256. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ogeechee Technical College cost?
Ogeechee Technical College's tuition is approximately $2,812 for In-State students and $4,948 for Out-State students.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.