Southeastern Technical College
Tel: (912) 538-3100
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
The teacher population of 86 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Southeastern Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Total Faculty||86 staff||94 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Southeastern Technical College is Swainsboro Technical College (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 699 students | 27.10 Mi346 Kite Rd
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
(478) 289-2200 27.10699
- 2,942 students | 27.30 Mi131 College Cir
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
(478) 289-2000 27.302,942
- 2,014 students | 37.30 MiOne Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro,  GA  30458
(912) 681-5500 37.302,014
- 1,851 students | 39.00 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin,  GA  31021
(478) 275-6589 39.001,851
- n/a students | 44.50 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman,  GA  31023
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.