- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
- Enrollment: 1,792 students
- In-state tuition: $2,774
- Out-state tuition: $4,910
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 38%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Southeastern Technical College cost?
What is Southeastern Technical College's ranking?
View the Southeastern Technical College yearly calendar below.