Southeastern Technical College
Tel: (912) 538-3100
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Southeastern Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||86 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,623 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||415 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,208 students||1,473 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,200||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Southeastern Technical College is Swainsboro Technical College (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 699 students | 27.10 Mi346 Kite Rd
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
(478) 289-2200 27.10699
- 2,910 students | 27.30 Mi131 College Cir
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
(478) 289-2000 27.302,910
- 2,340 students | 37.30 MiOne Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro,  GA  30458
(912) 681-5500 37.302,340
- 1,851 students | 39.00 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin,  GA  31021
(478) 275-6589 39.001,851
- n/a students | 44.50 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman,  GA  31023
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.