Southeastern Technical College
Tel: (912) 538-3100
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
The teacher population of 86 teachers has declined by 38% over five years.
|Southeastern Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Total Faculty||86 staff||94 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Southeastern Technical College is Swainsboro Technical College (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 699 students | 27.10 Mi346 Kite Rd
Swainsboro, GA 30401
(478) 289-2200 27.10699
- 2,942 students | 27.30 Mi131 College Cir
Swainsboro, GA 30401
(478) 289-2000 27.302,942
- 2,014 students | 37.30 MiOne Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro, GA 30458
(912) 681-5500 37.302,014
- 1,851 students | 39.00 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin, GA 31021
(478) 275-6589 39.001,851
- n/a students | 44.50 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman, GA 31023
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
With a large percentage of community college students needing remedial coursework, educators and policymakers are questioning the causes and solutions to this problem. Gather insight into the issue and how students can better prepare for community college coursework.
Learn about the demand for technicians of alternative fuel automobiles and its future career potential. Start your career as an alternative fuel vehicle technician at your local community college.