Southeastern Technical College
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Southeastern Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||86 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,623 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||415 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,208 students||1,473 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,200||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Southeastern Technical College is Swainsboro Technical College (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 699 students | 27.10 Mi346 Kite Rd
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
- 2,910 students | 27.30 Mi131 College Cir
Swainsboro,  GA  30401
- 2,340 students | 34.60 MiOne Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro,  GA  30458
- 1,851 students | 39.00 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin,  GA  31021
- n/a students | 44.50 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman,  GA  31023
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.