Southeastern Technical College
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
- Enrollment: 1,972 students
- In-state tuition: $2,774
- Out-state tuition: $4,910
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 37%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Southeastern Technical College cost?
Southeastern Technical College's tuition is approximately $2,774 for In-State students and $4,910 for Out-State students.
View the Southeastern Technical College yearly calendar below.