Southeastern Technical College
- Southeastern Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, provides an innovative, educational environment for student learning through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs; adult and continuing education; and customized training and services focused on building a well-educated, globally competitive workforce for Southeastern Georgia. Southeastern Technical College will be recognized as an educational leader in Southeastern Georgia. The College will deliver quality, student-centered, and accessible postsecondary education and training. The College will empower students for success, cultivating innovative and economically thriving communities and enterprises.
Southeastern Technical College serves 1,792 students (16% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the state community college average of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 38% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 53%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,792 students
- In-state tuition: $2,774
- Out-state tuition: $4,910
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 38%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Southeastern Technical College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
Debt For Students
The teacher population of 173 teachers has grown by 101% over five years.
Southeastern Technical College
(GA) Community College Avg.
Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 years but < 4 years
The student population of Southeastern Technical College has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five years.
The Southeastern Technical College diversity score of 0.55 is less than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $2,774 is less than the state average of $3,488. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $4,910 is less than the state average of $7,256. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Southeastern Technical College cost?
Southeastern Technical College's tuition is approximately $2,774 for In-State students and $4,910 for Out-State students.
What is Southeastern Technical College's ranking?
Southeastern Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Georgia for: Least debt for graduating students.
View the Southeastern Technical College yearly calendar below.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.