St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (718) 357-0500
- With a tradition of excellence that has spanned more than 150 years, St. Vincent’s offers primary and preventive care as well as many of the finest specialty services in the city. With physicians and nurses at the top of their professions, we deliver the highest quality care.
St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers (SVCMC) is one of the New York metropolitan area's most comprehensive health care systems, serving nearly 600,000 people annually. SVCMC was established in 2000 as a result of the merger of Catholic Medical Centers of Brooklyn and Queens, Saint Vincent Hospital and Medical Center of New York and Sisters of Charity Healthcare on Staten Island. Sponsored by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Brooklyn and the president of the Sisters of Charity of New York, SVCMC serves as the academic medical center of New York Medical College in New York City. SVCMC operates six hospitals, four skilled nursing facilities, a system-wide home care agency and a hospice. Our more than 20 ambulatory care sites provide a broad array of medical, psychiatric and substance abuse services. In 2003, St. Clare's Hospital, now St. Vincent's Midtown Hospital, became affiliated with the healthcare system. Over 2,500 physicians have chosen to affiliate with SVCMC, which offers the full range of medical and surgical care. Clinical trials and research help us provide the latest treatments in all specialties. Our system's mission -- to treat with respect, integrity compassion and excellence -- is combined with an emphasis on technology and quality. Wherever you live or work in the New York metropolitan area, Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers can help you and your family with your health care needs. St. John's Queens Hospital has been serving the communities of Elmhurst, Forest Hills, Jackson Heights and West and Southwest Queens with distinction for more than a century. Some of the finest physicians, nurses and allied health professionals in the area have chosen to affiliate with us.
The nearest community college to St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens is Plaza College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 902 students | 1.70 Mi118-33 Queens Boulevard
Forest Hills, NY 11375
(718) 779-1430 1.70902
- 665 students | 2.60 Mi136-18 39th Avenue, Fifth Floor
Flushing, NY 11354
(718) 939-5100 2.60665
- 1,542 students | 3.00 Mi86-01 23rd Avenue
Flushing, NY 11369
(718) 429-6600 3.001,542
- 19,300 students | 4.20 Mi31-10 Thomson Ave
Long Island City, NY 11101
(718) 482-7200 4.2019,300
- 15,411 students | 5.60 Mi222-05 56th Ave
Bayside, NY 11364
(718) 710-4756 5.6015,411
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.