St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens
- With a tradition of excellence that has spanned more than 150 years, St. Vincent’s offers primary and preventive care as well as many of the finest specialty services in the city. With physicians and nurses at the top of their professions, we deliver the highest quality care.
- Enrollment: 747 students
- Private-state tuition: $21,697
- Acceptance Rate: 42%
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 89%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers (SVCMC) is one of the New York metropolitan area's most comprehensive health care systems, serving nearly 600,000 people annually. SVCMC was established in 2000 as a result of the merger of Catholic Medical Centers of Brooklyn and Queens, Saint Vincent Hospital and Medical Center of New York and Sisters of Charity Healthcare on Staten Island. Sponsored by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Brooklyn and the president of the Sisters of Charity of New York, SVCMC serves as the academic medical center of New York Medical College in New York City. SVCMC operates six hospitals, four skilled nursing facilities, a system-wide home care agency and a hospice. Our more than 20 ambulatory care sites provide a broad array of medical, psychiatric and substance abuse services. In 2003, St. Clare's Hospital, now St. Vincent's Midtown Hospital, became affiliated with the healthcare system. Over 2,500 physicians have chosen to affiliate with SVCMC, which offers the full range of medical and surgical care. Clinical trials and research help us provide the latest treatments in all specialties. Our system's mission -- to treat with respect, integrity compassion and excellence -- is combined with an emphasis on technology and quality. Wherever you live or work in the New York metropolitan area, Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers can help you and your family with your health care needs. St. John's Queens Hospital has been serving the communities of Elmhurst, Forest Hills, Jackson Heights and West and Southwest Queens with distinction for more than a century. Some of the finest physicians, nurses and allied health professionals in the area have chosen to affiliate with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens cost?
St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens's private state tuition is approximately $21,697.
What is the acceptance rate of St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens?
The acceptance rate of St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens is 42%, which is lower than the state average of 61%.
What is St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens's ranking?
St Paul's School of Nursing-Queens ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Diversity in US community colleges, Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).