Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield
- Santa Barbara Business College is a California technical school that helps people just like you learn marketable career skills. After all, without a good career, it can be difficult to enjoy all the wonderful things California has to offer. Santa Barbara Business College offers a number of programs in different career fields, not just in business but also in healthcare, computers and the legal profession. If you're interested in learning what it takes to become a successful graduate of Santa Barbara Business College-whether in California medical training or in a California business program-one of Santa Barbara Business College's career college programs might be the perfect answer to get you started on a new career.
Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 109% over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||562 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||562 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$34,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield is San Joaquin Valley College-Bakersfield (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 632 students | 0.50 Mi201 New Stine Rd.
Bakersfield,  CA  93309
- 393 students | 2.00 Mi1914 Wible Road
Bakersfield,  CA  93304
- 3,446 students | 4.70 MiOne College Drive
Blythe,  CA  92225
- 19,428 students | 6.10 Mi1801 Panorama Drive
Bakersfield,  CA  93305
- 5,217 students | 26.70 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft,  CA  93268
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
Learn how to evaluate colleges based on accreditation, and why it's important.