Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield
Tel: (661) 835-1100
- Santa Barbara Business College is a California technical school that helps people just like you learn marketable career skills. After all, without a good career, it can be difficult to enjoy all the wonderful things California has to offer. Santa Barbara Business College offers a number of programs in different career fields, not just in business but also in healthcare, computers and the legal profession. If you're interested in learning what it takes to become a successful graduate of Santa Barbara Business College-whether in California medical training or in a California business program-one of Santa Barbara Business College's career college programs might be the perfect answer to get you started on a new career.
The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield is San Joaquin Valley College-Bakersfield (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 632 students | 0.50 Mi201 New Stine Rd.
Bakersfield,  CA  93309
(661) 834-0126 0.50632
- 19,428 students | 6.10 Mi1801 Panorama Drive
Bakersfield,  CA  93305
(661) 395-4011 6.1019,428
- 5,217 students | 36.70 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft,  CA  93268
(661) 763-7700 36.705,217
- 14,578 students | 45.60 Mi3041 West Ave K
Lancaster,  CA  93536
(661) 722-6300 45.6014,578
- 3,853 students | 47.80 Mi100 E College Ave
Porterville,  CA  93257
(559) 791-2200 47.803,853
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!