Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield
Tel: (661) 835-1100
- Santa Barbara Business College is a California technical school that helps people just like you learn marketable career skills. After all, without a good career, it can be difficult to enjoy all the wonderful things California has to offer. Santa Barbara Business College offers a number of programs in different career fields, not just in business but also in healthcare, computers and the legal profession. If you're interested in learning what it takes to become a successful graduate of Santa Barbara Business College-whether in California medical training or in a California business program-one of Santa Barbara Business College's career college programs might be the perfect answer to get you started on a new career.
The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||145 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield is San Joaquin Valley College-Bakersfield (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 632 students | 0.50 Mi201 New Stine Rd.
Bakersfield,  CA  93309
(661) 834-0126 0.50632
- 24,589 students | 6.10 Mi1801 Panorama Dr
Bakersfield,  CA  93305
(661) 395-4011 6.1024,589
- 6,155 students | 36.70 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft,  CA  93268
(661) 763-7700 36.706,155
- 14,239 students | 45.60 Mi3041 West Ave K
Lancaster,  CA  93536
(661) 722-6300 45.6014,239
- 4,285 students | 47.80 Mi100 E College Ave
Porterville,  CA  93257
(559) 791-2200 47.804,285
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.