Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield
- Santa Barbara Business College is a California technical school that helps people just like you learn marketable career skills. After all, without a good career, it can be difficult to enjoy all the wonderful things California has to offer. Santa Barbara Business College offers a number of programs in different career fields, not just in business but also in healthcare, computers and the legal profession. If you're interested in learning what it takes to become a successful graduate of Santa Barbara Business College-whether in California medical training or in a California business program-one of Santa Barbara Business College's career college programs might be the perfect answer to get you started on a new career.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||562 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||562 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,900||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield is San Joaquin Valley College-Bakersfield (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 632 students | 0.50 Mi201 New Stine Rd.
Bakersfield,  CA  93309
- 393 students | 2.00 Mi1914 Wible Road
Bakersfield,  CA  93304
- 3,446 students | 4.70 MiOne College Drive
Blythe,  CA  92225
- 19,428 students | 6.10 Mi1801 Panorama Drive
Bakersfield,  CA  93305
- 5,217 students | 26.70 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft,  CA  93268
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.