Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield
Tel: (661) 835-1100
- Santa Barbara Business College is a California technical school that helps people just like you learn marketable career skills. After all, without a good career, it can be difficult to enjoy all the wonderful things California has to offer. Santa Barbara Business College offers a number of programs in different career fields, not just in business but also in healthcare, computers and the legal profession. If you're interested in learning what it takes to become a successful graduate of Santa Barbara Business College-whether in California medical training or in a California business program-one of Santa Barbara Business College's career college programs might be the perfect answer to get you started on a new career.
The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 21% over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||308 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield is San Joaquin Valley College-Bakersfield (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 632 students | 0.50 Mi201 New Stine Rd.
Bakersfield, CA 93309
(661) 834-0126 0.50632
- 26,380 students | 6.10 Mi1801 Panorama Dr
Bakersfield, CA 93305
(661) 395-4011 6.1026,380
- 5,968 students | 36.70 Mi29 Cougar Court
Taft, CA 93268
(661) 763-7700 36.705,968
- 13,909 students | 45.60 Mi3041 West Ave K
Lancaster, CA 93536
(661) 722-6300 45.6013,909
- 4,350 students | 47.80 Mi100 E College Ave
Porterville, CA 93257
(559) 791-2200 47.804,350
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.