Sanford-Brown College-Middleburg Heights (Closed 2012)
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Middleburg Heights||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||72 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||68 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4 students||284 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$9,500||$21,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,750||$6,834|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||46%||86%|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Middleburg Heights is Bryant & Stratton College-Parma (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 541 students | 3.00 Mi12955 Snow Rd
Cleveland,  OH  44130
- 166 students | 8.00 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
- 27,084 students | 11.00 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 307 students | 11.00 Mi8001 Katherine Boulevard
Brecksville,  OH  44141
- 2,100 students | 11.60 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.