Sanford-Brown College-Middleburg Heights (Closed 2012)
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Middleburg Heights||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||72 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||68 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4 students||284 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$9,500||$21,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,750||$6,834|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||46%||86%|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Middleburg Heights is Bryant & Stratton College-Parma (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 541 students | 3.00 Mi12955 Snow Rd
Cleveland,  OH  44130
- 166 students | 8.00 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
- 27,084 students | 11.00 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 307 students | 11.00 Mi8001 Katherine Boulevard
Brecksville,  OH  44141
- 2,100 students | 11.60 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.